Author Topic: Kamala Harris to campaign for Gavin Newsom facing recall --what could go wrong?  (Read 1644 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
American Thinker by Monica Showalter 7/25/2021

So Kamala Harris is set to campaign for embattled California Gov. Gavin Newsom, to keep him from losing office. The latter, of course, is facing a voter recall.

According to the Washington Examiner:

Vice President Kamala Harris vowed to campaign for Gov. Gavin Newsom as he faces a recall effort in California.

When asked whether she would back the Democratic governor, the longtime associate of Newsom answered, "Yes."

Harris, a former California attorney general and senator, did not elaborate further as she departed the Capitol.

Harris previously voiced support for Newsom, saying she backed him "100%" in a video message before officials announced the recall effort attracted enough verified signatures to proceed in late June.

The pair go way back, to the glittering old-money society parties of Pacific Heights back in their salad days.

Newsom campaigned for Harris as she was running for president in her failed presidential election campaign in 2019. Now Harris is returning the favor.

More: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/07/kamala_harris_to_campaign_for_gavin_newsom_facing_recall_what_could_go_wrong.html

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I dunno.

Sounds like an excellent plan to me.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Gruesome for Newsome tour. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

Another stolen election?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
She is going to add all her "political weight and experience" to his campaign?
LOL! I wonder if she will be able to stop cackling long enough to say something in English?
Gavin Newsom is a HAHEAHAHEHAHEHEHA ... great governor ... HAHEHAHEHAHA ... and I ... HAHEHAHEHAHA ... support him!
Kamala really needs to get control of how many edibles she takes before an interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HakVqlP4qM

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

She is going to add all her "political weight and experience" to his campaign?
LOL! I wonder if she will be able to stop cackling long enough to say something in English?
Gavin Newsom is a HAHEAHAHEHAHEHEHA ... great governor ... HAHEHAHEHAHA ... and I ... HAHEHAHEHAHA ... support him!
Kamala really needs to get control of how many edibles she takes before an interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HakVqlP4qM

She's definitely on something or her laughter may be a nervous tic of some sort.  Either way, we have Joe who is in definitive cognitive decline and Kamel in hysteria.  Neither one comes across competent.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

What is she going to do, have a free blowjob booth on the side?  Blowing for Newsom?

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
What is she going to do, have a free blowjob booth on the side?  Blowing for Newsom?

As they say, lead with your strong suite!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Two Super Zeros, The Cackler and Noisome The Nuisance. How did we get so damn unlucky in California? Along with them we have Pelosi, Waters, Schiff, Feinstein, Lee, Spier, Swalwell, Sanchez. Not the rest of the democrats are any prize but these? So much stupid should be illegal for any state to have to endure, let alone the damage these are doing to the rest of America.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Two Super Zeros, The Cackler and Noisome The Nuisance. How did we get so damn unlucky in California?

@GtHawk

The professional welfare class was encouraged to move there by globalist politicians,plus they were attracted by the warm weather that allows them to sleep outside year round and all the "free money" the left gives them.

Not to mention being virtually "arrest-proof" when it comes to "liberating" items from stores for a little extra cash money.

Along with them we have Pelosi, Waters, Schiff, Feinstein, Lee, Spier, Swalwell, Sanchez. Not the rest of the democrats are any prize but these? So much stupid should be illegal for any state to have to endure, let alone the damage these are doing to the rest of America.

The grifters that live on the street or in tents know who their leaders are,admire them for being able to steal SOOOO much without ever facing charges,and are going to continue to vote for them multiple times,hoping they too will be able to steal enough to live in mansions with hired help.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Wingnut

"Gavin honey, Is it supposed to be this soft?"

Offline Kamaji