Author Topic: A loony leftist hunts Tucker Carlson down in a bait shop  (Read 477 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
A loony leftist hunts Tucker Carlson down in a bait shop
« on: July 25, 2021, 12:05:41 pm »
July 25, 2021
A loony leftist hunts Tucker Carlson down in a bait shop
By Andrea Widburg

In 2008, before he was president, Obama told his followers that, if they were in the company of independents or Republicans, “I want you to argue with them and get in their face.” A decade later, Rep. Maxine Waters (D. Stupidity), in defense of keeping an open border, exhorted her supporters that, if they saw someone from the Trump administration, “you get out and you create a crowd, and you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere.” This is what leftists do – and it’s what some guy in a bait shop did when he caught sight of Tucker Carlson. Carlson responded with aplomb, but it must have been unnerving.

The video, below, shows a goofy-looking tall man crowding Carlson to insult him. The guy, who’s obviously a leftist, isn’t masked, which tells you just how crazy he really is. We know that all good leftists are masked whether they’ve been vaccinated or not. If his face is naked, that’s the leftist equivalent of being a rabid dog.

There’s nothing substantive in what the lunkhead is saying. It’s just a volley of mindless insults about Tucker being a horrible human being. Leftist man seems to have gotten his script from Brian “Tater” Stelter, over at CNN.

In response, Tucker keeps his good humor and, with his soft responses, makes sure not to reflect the man’s angry energy back at the man, which would have escalated the situation. That’s a very smart move when in the presence of someone operating from mindless emotion, rather than rationality.

https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/1419073715086655488

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/07/a_loony_leftist_hunts_tucker_carlson_down_in_a_bait_shop.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Offline libertybele

Re: A loony leftist hunts Tucker Carlson down in a bait shop
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2021, 08:39:15 pm »
Wow. I can't imagine having to always watch my back just like Tucker needs to ... even in a bait shop!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2021, 09:10:38 pm »
His breath was so rank Tuck had to back away from the smell of Cheap beer and sardines.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2021, 11:09:06 pm »
... Tucker Carlson was recently accosted in a fly fishing shop in Livingston, Montana by someone who people have referred to as ‘Montana man.’ The video has captured widespread attention, but new information has arisen about the man who called Tucker the “worst human being.”

The belligerent man berating Carlson in front of his daughter uploaded the video of the incident onto Instagram under the account Dan Bailey. Dan Bailey posted it onto Instagram with the comment: “It’s not everyday you get to tell someone they are the worst person in the world and really mean it! What an bleep!”

Bailey had more to say about Carlson on his Instagram video excerpt: “This man has killed more people with vaccine misinformation, he has supported extreme racism, he is a fascist and does more to rip this country apart than anyone that calls themselves an American.”  ...

But to nobody’s surprise, it look like Dan Bailey is a public sector worker with a few quite interesting connections. Dan Bailey is a Yellowstone Program Manager.

According to his LinkedIn profile, he still works with the National Parks Conservation Association.

But most interesting of all is an association that was uncovered through a description of his background as a Board Member of the Taimen Fund.  ... “Following his work with the Asia Foundation Dan began guiding on the Delgermörön, where the perilous situation that confronted taimen in Mongolia was experienced first-hand,” the description continues.  ...

The Asia Foundation itself has a colorful past, which includes a prior known association with the Central Intelligence Agency. Although the Asia Foundation formally separated from the CIA years ago, it still receives sizable government funding, including from the U.S. State Department. ...
Full story at Becker News

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2021, 01:34:28 pm »
July 26, 2021
The man who accosted Tucker Carlson has an interesting background
By Andrea Widburg

It’s already old news that an obnoxious leftist verbally assaulted Tucker Carlson, who was in a fly fishing shop in Montana. Leftists celebrated one of their own throwing mindless insults in Tucker’s direction. Conservatives appreciated how Tucker kept his calm and his sense of humor. Now, though, some interesting information is emerging about the leftist yahoo, a guy named Dan Bailey, thanks to his having outed himself on his Instagram account. It turns out that Dan Bailey worked for an organization that was closely associated with the CIA.

We’ll begin with Bailey doxing himself by proudly posting the video on his own Instagram account, including a rehash of the insults he spouted while following Tucker around the store:

It’s not everyday you get to tell someone they are the worst person in the world and really mean it! What an bleep! This man has killed more people with vaccine misinformation, he has supported extreme racism, he is a fascist and does more to rip this country apart than anyone that calls themselves an American.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/07/the_man_who_accosted_tucker_carlson_has_an_interesting_background.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2021, 01:45:02 pm »
As more and more Californians leave the state they ruined and take their ruinous politics with them, it’s only going to get worse.

I don't know where this came from - the clown went to University of Montana.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2021, 01:58:20 pm »
Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec
Just In: The White House knew about the Tucker 'confrontation' and the entire set-up was planned out in advance, per WH official
9:24 PM · Jul 25, 2021·

Reilly Neill
@Reilly2020
Replying to @JackPosobiec
I live here among the people in the video. This is a progressive Montana town with about 7k people. We know each other and no one is in contact with the WH lol. Better luck hatching a plot at the Murray happy hour! Whoever you think you are, your statement proves you’re a fool.
12:33 AM · Jul 26, 2021

Not sure what Jack means by this. He does have WH sources, but his allegation seems a little thin. Thank goodness the "progressive" set him straight. Apparently, she knows everyone in Montana.  :silly:

Online mountaineer

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2021, 09:13:17 pm »
It's not often a rabid leftist gets to show the world what a POS he is on Instagram.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2021, 09:24:56 pm »
It's not often a rabid leftist gets to show the world what a POS he is on Instagram.
What strikes me funny is the guy looks like he's right out of progressive central casting as what a Trump supporter looks like.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2021, 10:11:19 pm »
I don't know where this came from - the clown went to University of Montana.

American Thinker writer Andrea Widburg was quoting Kyle Becker, whoever he is. Evidently Becker's California-bashing lie fitted Widburg's prejudice too well to be checked for accuracy. Sadly unsurprising from American Thinker. AT, like Gateway Pundit, used to be a decent informative site. Of late, both seem to have traded accuracy for click-attraction.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Being Rude to Tucker Carlson Will Not Fix What's Broken in You

https://jimtreacher.substack.com/p/being-rude-to-tucker-carlson-wont

Over the weekend, some kid in Montana was a jerk to Tucker Carlson in a fly fishing shop and then Instagrammed it. The youngster, one Dan Bailey, had someone record him as he went up to Carlson and harangued the man to his face. “You are the worst human being known to mankind,” opined the petulant child. So of course, this livid lib became a Dem hero for a day.

This is a very silly thing to say to Tucker. I’ve known him for over a decade, and he is not the worst human being known to mankind. He barely even cracks the top 10! Honestly, he’s no worse than the 7th or 8th human being known to mankind. And that’s just counting the people who are alive today. If we’re talking all-time hall of fame villains throughout the whole of human history, Tucker isn’t even in the top 20.
If this intellectual giant is so ticked off about Tucker’s opinions on the pandemic, where’s his mask? If he’s so worried about COVID-19 and thinks Tucker is spreading it, why is he getting right up in the man’s face?

That’s easy. Because Dan Bailey doesn’t really believe what he’s saying, and he’s not very smart. He saw his moment and wanted to go viral for being rude to somebody who’s loathed by people who are as stupid as he is. He assumed all the journos and other liberals who hate Tucker would amplify his boorish behavior, and now he’s succeeded. Congratulations, I guess?
This kind of stuff is why I use a pseudonym and don’t go on TV. Being famous seems like hell on earth to me. The first time I ever met Tucker in 2009, he flew to Indianapolis on a day’s notice to interview me to work for the Daily Caller, I met him at the Starbucks in the airport, and he hired me on the spot. ... And as we were sitting there chatting, a middle-aged woman walked up to our table, unprompted, and launched into a monologue about how she didn’t like Tucker and he should be more liberal and Keith Olbermann was better.2 No “Hello,” no “I watch your show,” nothing like that. She just marched up and went right into her speech, because she saw somebody she recognized from TV and somehow assumed they knew each other.

Tucker was very polite and cordial to her, and I got the impression that it happened to him all the time. He just brushed it off, but I was mortified. My momma raised me better than that. In our family, if you have a problem with somebody, you don’t make a big spectacle of yourself in public. You do the civilized thing and type up a snotty blog post about it.

Jim Treacher's rambling rabbit-trailed writing style and I don't often get along, but it's perfect for this moronic-twitcident. The scraggily-bearded moron deserves every bit of mockery he's getting.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.