Author Topic: Pride and the Fall of Anthony Fauci.. Clarice Feldman  (Read 77 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pride and the Fall of Anthony Fauci.. Clarice Feldman
« on: July 25, 2021, 12:00:44 pm »
July 25, 2021
Pride and the Fall of Anthony Fauci
By Clarice Feldman

The ancient Greeks, whose admonitions seem evergreen, warned us that excess pride and ambition would lead those guilty of it to ruin. I think that it true of Anthony Fauci.

First, a confession. I thought little of his handling years ago of the AIDS disease and even less of him as he flip-flopped through so many adoring media interviews on COVID-19. (So many, indeed, that one wonders if he ever had time to read the research on COVID-19, its spread and treatments). Moreover, twice now my family members have made plans to travel far to spend some time with my 102-year-old mother -- now rapidly failing in an intensive care facility -- only to have those plans dashed.

The first cancellation was caused  by a COVID-19 quarantine in Hawaii where they live. This week it’s because my mother had come into contact with someone who may have contracted COVID. Naturally, I’m really angry at anyone who helped create and disseminate the virus and cover up its origins. 

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/07/pride_and_the_fall_of_anthony_fauci.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34