Author Topic: Derek Chauvin's first prison mugshots released one month into 22 1/2 year sentence for murder of Geo  (Read 985 times)

Offline libertybele

I still feel that the sentence that he received was excessive.  I think his appeal will likely be denied and I don't see him staying alive in prison.

Derek Chauvin's first prison mugshots released one month into 22 1/2 year sentence for murder of George Floyd

The first prison mugshots were released Saturday of Derek Chauvin, the former Minneapolis police officer who was sentenced to 22 1/2 years in prison for the murder of George Floyd.

Chauvin, 45, is currently being held at Oak Park Heights Correctional Facility, which is about 30 miles east of the scene where he kneeled on Floyd's neck for roughly nine minutes on May 25 of last year.

Chauvin showed little emotion when he was sentenced on June 25 as his face was obscured by a mask, but he did briefly say he wants to give his "condolences to the Floyd family."

His 22 1/2 year sentenced fell short of the 30 years requested by the state, but was more than the 12 1/2 years recommended under state guidelines. He could be paroled after serving two-thirds of his sentence with good behavior, which means he would get out after about 15 years. .............

https://www.foxnews.com/us/derek-chauvins-first-prison-mugshot-released-one-month-into-22-1-2-year-sentence-for-murder-of-george-floyd
« Last Edit: July 25, 2021, 01:43:04 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

The trial and the sentence were a travesty of justice.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline skeeter

The trial and the sentence were a travesty of justice.
That'll teach cops to allow a suspect to die of a drug overdose while being restrained.

Offline mountaineer

No matter how poorly the cops handled the situation, it simply was not murder. That's the travesty.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline skeeter

No matter how poorly the cops handled the situation, it simply was not murder. That's the travesty.
Of course it wasn't murder. The trial & conviction was the crime.

Offline libertybele

In an instant it dramatically changed our country.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

Of course it wasn't murder. The trial & conviction was the crime.

Correct.  Fentanyl Floyd. We need to start rioting.
--------------------------------------
Additionally, the toxicology report on Floyd emerged.  We learned that, in addition to severe heart disease, Floyd had massive amounts of fentanyl and methamphetamines in his body, as well as pot.  (Regarding that heart disease, to the extent Floyd claimed recently to have had the Wuhan virus, that too could have affected his heart.)

The final piece of evidence in George Floyd's death was full footage from one of the arresting officers' body cameras.  It shows Floyd resisting the police, complaining from the beginning about an inability to breathe (so that the police called an ambulance), and foaming at the mouth.

Former federal and state prosecutor George Parry looked at all the evidence about Floyd's arrest and wrote a must-read article explaining that, whatever else the police did that fateful night, they didn't kill George Floyd.  George Floyd killed himself with an accidental overdose, (NOPE; he swallowed fentanyl to hide it from cops=L.A.)  something no doubt made worse because of his chronic heart disease:

[T]he evidence proves that, when he first encountered the police, George Floyd was well on his way to dying from a self-administered drug overdose. Moreover, far from publicly, brazenly, and against their own self-interest slowly and sadistically killing Floyd in broad daylight before civilian witnesses with video cameras, the evidence proves that the defendants exhibited concern for Floyd's condition and twice called for emergency medical services to render aid to him. Strange behavior, indeed, for supposedly brutal law officers allegedly intent on causing him harm.

Similarly, the evidence recorded by the body cameras worn by the police conclusively establishes that Floyd repeatedly complained that he couldn't breathe before the police restrained him on the ground.

As documented by Floyd's autopsy and toxicology reports, his breathing difficulty was caused not by a knee on his neck or pressure on his back, but by the fact that he had in his bloodstream over three times the potentially lethal limit of fentanyl, a powerful and dangerous pain medication known to shut down the respiratory system and cause coma and death.

He also had in his system a lesser dose of methamphetamine, which can cause paranoia, respiratory distress, coma, and death. ( And pot and alcohol=L.A.)

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/08/how_did_george_floyd_really_die.html#ixzz6sW4eXdqg
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
That'll teach cops to allow a suspect to die of a drug overdose while being restrained.

@skeeter

Well-stated!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
 :amen:Old,fat,out of shape from never having worked a day in his life,with heart disease,most likely high blood pressure and diabetes,AND high as a Georgia Pine from a combination of drugs that put pressure on his heart,Floyd was a ticking bomb waiting to go off.

But,HEY! He gets his own statue in a public square,while historic American heroes get theirs destroyed.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2021, 01:54:52 pm by sneakypete »

Offline LMAO

And that’s why you see cops in the cities resigning or retiring or just simply ignoring criminal acts unless they’re called

It’s human nature. You follow the path of least resistance. Do you want to be the unlucky cop who arrest a black suspect and end up having to shoot him when he fights or pulls a weapon on you and end up on the news or possibly be charged and go to prison?

The left destroys everything it touches
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

And that’s why you see cops in the cities resigning or retiring or just simply ignoring criminal acts unless they’re called

It’s human nature. You follow the path of least resistance. Do you want to be the unlucky cop who arrest a black suspect and end up having to shoot him when he fights or pulls a weapon on you and end up on the news or possibly be charged and go to prison?

@LMAO

That's why they exist.

Offline goatprairie

Yes, cops make mistakes, and maybe Chauvin did put too much pressure on Floyd's neck. But one medical examiner officially stated that that didn't cause Floyd's demise.
Even so manslaughter is about the most I would have charged Chauvin, and given the circumstances maybe not even that. I still believe Floyd's bad heart and extreme drug habits had more to do with his expiration than Chauvin's knee on his neck.

Offline libertybele

From the point of Floyd's death and after, massive rioting and insurrection took place.  It was allowed to continue.  It is still continuing today. There is no way that Chauvin would have ever been found innocent.

I believe his appeal will be denied on the grounds of fear of more insurrection.

Mob rule has won and the Rule of Law has lost.

Offline LegalAmerican

888high58888

Offline LegalAmerican

Yes, cops make mistakes, and maybe Chauvin did put too much pressure on Floyd's neck. But one medical examiner officially stated that that didn't cause Floyd's demise.
Even so manslaughter is about the most I would have charged Chauvin, and given the circumstances maybe not even that. I still believe Floyd's bad heart and extreme drug habits had more to do with his expiration than Chauvin's knee on his neck.

Speedball on Floyds tongue.  Many in back of car with FLOYD DNA.  Police called EMT...TWICE. Police did administer aid, I am learning. Then it would be, "medical malpractice". Hell if you do, hell if you don't!   Such a nasty, lying person, who is talking. . ALL WRONG! Floyd was complaining  about not breathing in back of police car, then ASKED POLICE...to put him on the ground. Do thugs ever pull tricks on police? YES. His drug dealer was sitting next to him in his car.  Why wasn't that pimp arrested?  PROSECUTED FOR FLOYDS DEATH?  It has been done before, the drug dealer is charged. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjIH15spP38
« Last Edit: July 25, 2021, 08:31:33 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

WRONG VERDICT.   OFFICER TATUM spells it out for you.  Floyd called his girlfriend, also drug user, his "MAMA". This is who he was asking for. NOT HIS BIO-MOM. George was a huge man! 6' 7". I say also about 300 pounds.  How does one control that size of a man?  Oh, police helped him? And EMT were called twice. WHY do we try to save drug users, thugs, zero contributors to society?  Talk about using tax payers money.  3 X  + FENTANYL in his system.  Some can go in a coma, just handling fentanyl. THAT is how dangerous it is.  PROVEN!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RFeQPnAzYU

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Speedball on Floyds tongue.  Many in back of car with FLOYD DNA.  Police called EMT...TWICE. Police did administer aid, I am learning. Then it would be, "medical malpractice". Hell if you do, hell if you don't!   Such a nasty, lying person, who is talking. . ALL WRONG! Floyd was complaining  about not breathing in back of police car, then ASKED POLICE...to put him on the ground. Do thugs ever pull tricks on police? YES. His drug dealer was sitting next to him in his car.  Why wasn't that pimp arrested?  PROSECUTED FOR FLOYDS DEATH?  It has been done before, the drug dealer is charged. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjIH15spP38

@LegalAmerican

He wasn't charged because he is black,and the local pols were terrified the riots would be even worse if he had been charged.

In other words,the inmates are in charge of the asylum.