Author Topic: Doctors Raise Awareness on Ivermectin Treatment for COVID-19  (Read 2151 times)

Offline art.prout

Re: Doctors Raise Awareness on Ivermectin Treatment for COVID-19
« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2021, 01:01:57 pm »
Ivermectin: a multifaceted drug of Nobel prize-honoured distinction with indicated efficacy against a new global scourge, COVID-19

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2052297521000883#!

Abstract

In 2015, the Nobel Committee for Physiology or Medicine, in its only award for treatments of infectious diseases since six decades prior, honoured the discovery of ivermectin (IVM), a multifaceted drug deployed against some of the world’s most devastating tropical diseases. Since March 2020, when IVM was first used against a new global scourge, COVID-19, more than 20 randomized clinical trials (RCTs) have tracked such inpatient and outpatient treatments. Six of seven meta-analyses of IVM treatment RCTs reporting in 2021 found notable reductions in COVID-19 fatalities, with a mean 31% relative risk of mortality vs. controls. During mass IVM treatments in Peru, excess deaths fell by a mean of 74% over 30 days in its ten states with the most extensive treatments. Reductions in deaths correlated with the extent of IVM distributions in all 25 states with p < 0.002. Sharp reductions in morbidity using IVM were also observed in two animal models, of SARS-CoV-2 and a related betacoronavirus. The indicated biological mechanism of IVM, competitive binding with SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, is likely non-epitope specific, possibly yielding full efficacy against emerging viral mutant strains.

see the rest at the link above.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2021, 01:10:23 pm »
Looks like no one at the FDA is interested in reading the research.

@mountaineer

Stop and consider that the FDA is controlled by political appointees.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2021, 01:11:47 pm »
I-MASK + PREVENTION & EaRly OuT PaTIENT TREaTmENT PROTOcOl fOR cOVID-19

Front Line Covid-19 CritiCaL Care aLLianCe Prevention & treatment ProtoCoLs For Covid-19

https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/FLCCC-Alliance-I-MASKplus-Protocol-ENGLISH.pdf

Efficacy of Ivermectin

Ivermectin is a medication uniquely suited to treat COVID-19 given its now well-described, potent anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties.

Efficacy of ivermectin in the prevention of COVID-19 disease is based on a  series of 13 randomized and observational controlled trials which consistently find that single or repeated ivermectin use strongly reduces the risk of contracting COVID-19.

The efficacy of ivermectin in treatment is based on dozens of trials reporting large reductions in time to recovery, hospitalizations and death. Further, increasing numbers of health ministries have initiated mass treatment and/or distribution programs that have led to population-wide decreases in hospitali-zations and death.

The FLCCC Alliance published a narrative review paper which summarized the evidence base as of January 2021 in the American Journal of Therapeutics:

journals.lww.com/americantherapeutics/Full-text/2021/06000/Review_of_the_Emerging_Evidence_Demonstrating_the.4.aspxThe most up-to-date summary of the totality of the supportive evidence for ivermectin in COVID-19 can be found here:

flccc.net/summary-of-the-evidence-base-final/
« Last Edit: September 02, 2021, 01:13:08 pm by Elderberry »

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #53 on: September 02, 2021, 02:48:34 pm »
Ivermectin: a multifaceted drug of Nobel prize-honoured distinction with indicated efficacy against a new global scourge, COVID-19

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2052297521000883#!

Abstract

In 2015, the Nobel Committee for Physiology or Medicine, in its only award for treatments of infectious diseases since six decades prior, honoured the discovery of ivermectin (IVM), a multifaceted drug deployed against some of the world’s most devastating tropical diseases. Since March 2020, when IVM was first used against a new global scourge, COVID-19, more than 20 randomized clinical trials (RCTs) have tracked such inpatient and outpatient treatments. Six of seven meta-analyses of IVM treatment RCTs reporting in 2021 found notable reductions in COVID-19 fatalities, with a mean 31% relative risk of mortality vs. controls. During mass IVM treatments in Peru, excess deaths fell by a mean of 74% over 30 days in its ten states with the most extensive treatments. Reductions in deaths correlated with the extent of IVM distributions in all 25 states with p < 0.002. Sharp reductions in morbidity using IVM were also observed in two animal models, of SARS-CoV-2 and a related betacoronavirus. The indicated biological mechanism of IVM, competitive binding with SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, is likely non-epitope specific, possibly yielding full efficacy against emerging viral mutant strains.

see the rest at the link above.

Welcome to TBR @art.prout

I can tell already that you and I are going to get along famously.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #54 on: September 02, 2021, 03:04:18 pm »
One of my Fauxbook friends just posted this:
I just wanted to let my Facebook friends know that I was diagnosed with Covid on Friday.  I immediately, upon diagnosis, started taking that medication that we aren’t allowed to discuss on here and was 100% by Monday.  I feel great!

It never progressed past sinus drainage, feeling of burning sinuses, and loss of taste and smell.  I caught it early.  I never developed a fever, bodyaches, sore throat, or even fatigue.  Meds stopped it in its tracts. Only side effect was feeling better with each dose.  This is my personal experience taking this medication.

I believe for this crisis to end, we should be using everything available.  We have vitamins to help us strengthen our immune system (which I’ve taken everyday for the past year and will continue to take), we have a vaccine available, monoclonal antibodies, and I believe that if everyone who is diagnosed was provided this cheap, safe medication, this thing would end!  Just my opinion.

God Bless you all and please stay safe and take all precautions!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Last Edit: September 02, 2021, 03:20:30 pm by Bigun »

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2021, 04:03:48 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #57 on: September 06, 2021, 01:27:45 pm »
AG
@AGHamilton29

MORE: The AP story that went viral last week claiming that 70% of recent Poison Control calls are related to Ivermectin has now also been debunked. The state says the number is actually 2%. (70% of that 2% relate to the animal version of the drug)

https://sfgate.com/news/amp/Health-Dept-Stop-taking-livestock-medicine-to-16405982.php?__twitter_impression=true
10:48 PM · Sep 5, 2021·

:silly:

Offline Idiot

« Reply #58 on: September 06, 2021, 01:53:13 pm »
Dosages are weight based. Typical clinical dose is 0.2 milligrams per kilo of body weight. That may be different for dogs and horses, so if you were going to do so, you need to do the math working from the concentration of the material you have at hand. Yes, you can OD on it, like any other drug.
Humans have been taking it for decades, like Hydroxychloroquine, and suddenly doctors sound like its cyanide. Nonsense. Politically motivated, if not a profit motive, (or both) behind the ongoing medical establishment attacks on drugs that have been used for decades and are well understood in those contexts.
I'll stay in the control group in re the jabs, I have used Ivermectin and zinc when I got ill, and was well in a couple of days.
@Smokin Joe did you take the apple flavored paste?  I personally know of 10-20 people who quickly recovered after taking the paste.  If you wait too long to start on it, then you might be too late.  I have my tube of the apple flavored ready to go...God forbid that I need it.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #59 on: September 06, 2021, 05:25:08 pm »
I have my tube of the apple flavored ready to go...God forbid that I need it.
I picked up a tube at Rural King today.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #60 on: September 06, 2021, 05:51:19 pm »
The paste is sold out.  Had to go for the horse suppositories instead.  Unfortunately for me though, a horse's rectum is several sizes larger than mine.  Oh well.  Gotta make it work somehow.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #61 on: September 06, 2021, 06:59:16 pm »
@Smokin Joe did you take the apple flavored paste?  I personally know of 10-20 people who quickly recovered after taking the paste.  If you wait too long to start on it, then you might be too late.  I have my tube of the apple flavored ready to go...God forbid that I need it.
Yes, I did, with two 50mg zinc supplement tablets and 2000 mg of Vitamin C the first day, just the Zinc supplement and vitamin C day 2, and then repeated the day 1 dosage on day three, day two on day 4, after which, I was cleared up. I'm kind of a go-getter, and didn't really recognize I was getting sick until my second day of symptoms. I had pneumonia back in 02 that put me in the hospital, and the first thing I noticed was that I was getting chest congestion. I'm pretty conscious of lung capacity since then, and very good at coughing up whatever crud is
in there.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #62 on: September 06, 2021, 07:02:00 pm »
The paste is sold out.  Had to go for the horse suppositories instead.  Unfortunately for me though, a horse's rectum is several sizes larger than mine.  Oh well.  Gotta make it work somehow.
There are other ionophores.

https://vladimirzelenkomd.com/treatment-protocol/

C S Lewis

Offline Idiot

« Reply #63 on: September 07, 2021, 01:57:56 am »
Yes, I did, with two 50mg zinc supplement tablets and 2000 mg of Vitamin C the first day, just the Zinc supplement and vitamin C day 2, and then repeated the day 1 dosage on day three, day two on day 4, after which, I was cleared up. I'm kind of a go-getter, and didn't really recognize I was getting sick until my second day of symptoms. I had pneumonia back in 02 that put me in the hospital, and the first thing I noticed was that I was getting chest congestion. I'm pretty conscious of lung capacity since then, and very good at coughing up whatever crud is
in there.
@Smokin Joe Thank you!  I just printed that out and put it on my fridge.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #64 on: September 07, 2021, 11:28:58 am »
@Smokin Joe Thank you!  I just printed that out and put it on my fridge.
Remember, the dose is weight based. A standard clinical dose is 0.2 milligrams per kilogram of body weight.

In my case, I weigh 220 lbs, which is 100 kilograms, (That made calculations easy).

20 milligrams is the standard therapeutic dosage for someone of my body weight.

Too much, and I'd risk adverse effects, less than that, and I'd still see some benefit, so I erred on the low side and after calculations took a single dose of the 1.87% paste for a 200 lb critter.

Here was what I figured for me:

Product net weight is 6.08 grams (6,080 milligrams) times .0187 (1.87% expressed as a decimal fraction). gives 113.696 total milligrams of Ivermectin in the product.

The tube is graduated in weight in pounds, up to 1250 lbs for the total dose in the tube.

Dividing 113.696 by 1250 gives the result of 0.0909568 milligrams per pound of graduation on the plunger, which, set at 200 lbs. (multiply 0.0909568 milligrams per pound times the number of pounds I weigh) gives 18.19136 milligrams of Ivermectin. (Close enough to the standard dosage for my weight at 220 lbs, and nearly spot on for the standard, ideal, clinical dosage for a 200 lb human which would be 18.18 milligrams).

Using those calculations, I took the dose for a 200 lb animal, once on each of the first and third days, with one 50 mg zinc supplement at the same time, another later in the day and 2000mg of Vitamin C, split into two 1000mg doses. spread apart with the zinc. I also drank a lot of water, including a 20 oz bottle with the ivermectin paste.

C S Lewis

Online rustynail

« Reply #65 on: September 07, 2021, 12:40:42 pm »
Ivermectin: a multifaceted drug of Nobel prize-honored distinction with indicated efficacy against a new global scourge, COVID-19

Not in Ohio: https://news.yahoo.com/ohio-judge-reverses-decision-rules-020248833.html

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #66 on: September 07, 2021, 01:55:20 pm »
For anyone interested, there is a great deal of information at the link below.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline art.prout

« Reply #67 on: September 12, 2021, 10:17:07 am »

Welcome to TBR @art.prout

I can tell already that you and I are going to get along famously.

Thank you!