Author Topic: Poll: Donald Trump More Popular with U.S. Voters than Joe Biden  (Read 435 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Poll: Donald Trump More Popular with U.S. Voters than Joe Biden

Katherine Hamilton 23 Jul 2021

Former President Donald Trump is more popular with U.S. voters than President Joe Biden, according to a Rasmussen poll released on Friday.

Fifty-one percent of voters have at least a somewhat favorable opinion of Biden compared to 52 percent who have a somewhat favorable opinion of Trump. More people have an unfavorable view of Biden (48 percent) than Trump (46 percent).

However, former President Barrack Obama is more popular with voters than both Biden and Trump. Fifty-five percent of voters view Obama favorably, and only 26 percent have a very unfavorable opinion of him.

“Comparing voter opinions of Biden and his two predecessors across demographic categories, the current president suffers from more intense disapproval by Republicans, and doesn’t have the kind of strong support from black voters that benefitted Obama,” according to the poll report.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/07/23/poll-donald-trump-more-popular-with-u-s-voters-than-joe-biden/
« Last Edit: July 24, 2021, 01:31:44 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: Poll: Donald Trump More Popular with U.S. Voters than Joe Biden
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2021, 01:40:57 pm »
Re: Obama - the Bradley Effect. You'd think at least the folks at Breitbart would account for it by now.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2021, 03:24:50 pm »
 If people felt things were going pretty well in the country, this  poll  would  show the opposite

Buyers remorse?

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2021, 03:29:08 pm »
Polls.   :3:

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2021, 07:54:15 pm »
There is no buyers remorse.  There were no buyers to begin with.  I am certain millions of illegal votes were cast for Biden.  He did not win sh*t!

But with Biden, the American people get exactly what they deserve.  We have lived with the loss of integrity in this society for nearly 50 years.  I come back to abortion, where we are conducting mass genocide on the weakest element of our society.  What God would stand by such people?  No God I can imagine.  60 million dead and counting.  Seven men, not a one of them elected, made this decision to commit genocide.  Seven stinking, lying lawyers!

Both parties should want regulations that insure an HONEST and FAIR election, but the Democommies oppose such regulations.  No mystery here!!!!

So, no integrity, and people are surprised when the Dems blatantly cheat.  And to top everything, Biden actually said he put a team together to win with a fradulent election.  One of his not too bright moments, which is about every other minute with the senile old f*@k!!!

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2021, 01:22:37 pm »
Those that favored slick willy, Obama, and Biden richly and fully deserve the hellthey are putting this Country through, and deserve the same in the next life. 
Let their lies and excused burn like fiery coals upon their heads for their justifications to do what they have done.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline skeeter

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2021, 01:28:32 pm »
Those that favored slick willy, Obama, and Biden richly and fully deserve the hellthey are putting this Country through, and deserve the same in the next life. 
Let their lies and excused burn like fiery coals upon their heads for their justifications to do what they have done.
The only problem with that is those of us who knew better have to suffer as well.