Author Topic: While Military Leaders Lie, White Men Die  (Read 210 times)

rangerrebew

While Military Leaders Lie, White Men Die
« on: July 25, 2021, 01:33:19 pm »

White male military suicide rates show who’s really suffering from systemic racism.
Mon Jul 19, 2021 Daniel Greenfield

After George Floyd’s drug overdose death, military leaders declared an emergency.

From former Secretary of Defense Esper’s false claim that, “racism is real in America, and we must all do our very best to recognize it, to confront it, and to eradicate it” last summer to Secretary of Defense Austin’s fight against “racial disparities”, the focus has been on the supposed oppressed status of black people in the military. That’s despite the slate of black leaders, including Austin and Air Force Chief of Staff Brown, holding top military positions.

But the supposed statistical racial disparities that are being used to conduct a racial witch hunt against the bogeyman of systemic racism in the military ignores the biggest racial disparity.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2021/07/while-military-leaders-lie-white-men-die-daniel-greenfield/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: While Military Leaders Lie, White Men Die
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2021, 04:23:01 pm »

White male military suicide rates show who’s really suffering from systemic racism.
Mon Jul 19, 2021 Daniel Greenfield

After George Floyd’s drug overdose death, military leaders declared an emergency.

From former Secretary of Defense Esper’s false claim that, “racism is real in America, and we must all do our very best to recognize it, to confront it, and to eradicate it” last summer to Secretary of Defense Austin’s fight against “racial disparities”, the focus has been on the supposed oppressed status of black people in the military. That’s despite the slate of black leaders, including Austin and Air Force Chief of Staff Brown, holding top military positions.

But the supposed statistical racial disparities that are being used to conduct a racial witch hunt against the bogeyman of systemic racism in the military ignores the biggest racial disparity.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2021/07/while-military-leaders-lie-white-men-die-daniel-greenfield/

@rangerrebew

There is nothing new about this. I was beat out of a promotion to E-4 in 1964 by a black guy with less experience and less time in the army than me,and he flat admitted to me he got the promotion because he threatened to scream "racial discrimination" and harm the C.O's career if he didn't get it.

Yeah,I got promoted when the next promotion list was posted,but still..........
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!