Author Topic: Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows..July 25th  (Read 373 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows..July 25th
« on: July 24, 2021, 02:26:18 pm »
Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows
ByThe Associated Press
July 23, 2021, 5:40 PM

WASHINGTON -- ABC’s “This Week” — House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif.; Sen. Rob Portman, R-Ohio.

——

NBC’s “Meet the Press” — Preempted by coverage of the Tokyo Olympics.

———

CBS’ “Face the Nation" — Commerce Secretary Gina Raimondo; former U.S. Surgeon General Jerome Adams; Mayor Quinton Lucas of Kansas City, Missouri.

——

CNN’s “State of the Union” — Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institutes of Allergy and Infectious Diseases; Sen. Pat Toomey, R-Pa.; Govs. Asa Hutchinson, R-Ark., and Kate Brown, D-Ore.

——

“Fox News Sunday” — Sens. Tim Scott, R-S.C., and Mark Warner, D-Va.; Rep. Jim Banks, R-Ind.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mortarman

Re: Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows..July 25th
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2021, 09:36:43 pm »
Would be a good time for a nap butt I'm plannin' to do a beef stew in my crockpot. Guess I'll jus' have to slip a John Wayne DVD in the player. Can't decide which. Either "McLintock", "The Sands Of Iwo Jima", or "Donovan's Reef".

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2021, 09:59:06 pm »
Would be a good time for a nap butt I'm plannin' to do a beef stew in my crockpot. Guess I'll jus' have to slip a John Wayne DVD in the player. Can't decide which. Either "McLintock", "The Sands Of Iwo Jima", or "Donovan's Reef".

I have to wash my hair tomorrow morning, @mortarman.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2021, 10:04:33 pm »

Another John Wayne Fan     :beer:    Hard decision, all 3 really good movies.     :pop41:                   
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.