Author Topic: Biden responds to brutal hecklers: ‘This is not a Trump rally … Nobody’s paying attention’..[lol]  (Read 461 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 :silly:

Biden responds to brutal hecklers: ‘This is not a Trump rally … Nobody’s paying attention’
July 24, 2021 | Vivek Saxena

A campaign event for former Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, who’s seeking to become governor yet again after a four-year hiatus, briefly devolved into madness Friday when a group of people began heckling his featured speaker, President Joe Biden.

But what made the spectacle particularly notable wasn’t so much the hecklers themselves but rather how the president of the United States chose to handle them.

As his supporters tried to drown out the heckler, Biden said, “That’s OK. Look, it’s not a Trump rally. Let him holler. No one’s paying attention to him.”

This prompted McAuliffe and the audience members to erupt into laughter.

Watch:

https://twitter.com/livenowfox/status/1418725929820442624

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/07/24/biden-responds-to-brutal-hecklers-this-is-not-a-trump-rally-nobodys-paying-attention-1107901/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

How did a heckler get in to a staged media event? Thats like a reporter asking Biden a difficult question at a Biden press conference.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2021, 02:15:27 pm by skeeter »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"This isn't a Trump rally," President Biden said to a heckler at a campaign rally in Virginia. "Let them holler, no one is listening."

It's true, in a way.  Nobody's listening because he can't draw a crowd larger than a Middle School basketball game.  This was supposed to be an event for Terry McAuliffe, and he can't draw crowds either.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I do not recall a group as large as a middle school basketball game crowd standing and listening to Wrecking Ball Joe.  The heckler was one of five people in the audience, most likely. So, the noise he made would be an annoyance in a small crowd.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I do not recall a group as large as a middle school basketball game crowd standing and listening to Wrecking Ball Joe.  The heckler was one of five people in the audience, most likely. So, the noise he made would be an annoyance in a small crowd.

According to the article, the 3 hecklers were far leftists demanding cancellation of a pipeline that's 1.000 miles away from Virginia.  So that would make half the crowd "hecklers."  :laugh:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

According to the article, the 3 hecklers were far leftists demanding cancellation of a pipeline that's 1.000 miles away from Virginia.  So that would make half the crowd "hecklers."  :laugh:

Even at that, he probably had to shuffle through is notecards to figure out how to respond.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Even at that, he probably had to shuffle through is notecards to figure out how to respond.

If there were flashcards for this, then it would be a total failure to put the word "Trump" anywhere in there.  I blame the puppet masters if that happened.  That's why I don't think that happened. 

Shortbus Joe may have been hardwired to slam Trump at every turn.  IOW, he thought it up all on his own, and that's an excellent view into what''s left of his dementia addled brain.

This would be sad if not for the fact that his crew is dragging us all into the abyss.
I will NOT comply.