Author Topic: HATE HOAX?: Rep. Cori Bush Posts ‘White Supremacist’ Hate Message It Appears She Wrote Herself  (Read 606 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
HATE HOAX?: Rep. Cori Bush Posts ‘White Supremacist’ Hate Message It Appears She Wrote Herself

Screenshot posted by Bush appears to be of an unsubmitted request form on her website, making it unlikely that the message was sent to Bush by a "white supremacist."
by Gabriel Keane   
July 23, 2021

Rep. Cori Bush (D-MO) has received praise from left-wing activists for a Twitter thread composed of hateful messages she claims to have received from “white supremacists.” However, several sharp-eyed Twitter users noticed that one of the images posted by Bush appears to have been screenshot from an unsubmitted “Meeting / Event Request” form on Bush’s website, making it unlikely that such a message was actually sent to Bush from a “white supremacist.”

“White supremacists wanted me dead before I came to Congress,” Bush proclaimed on Twitter. “And white supremacist threats on my life have only intensified as a Black woman speaking truth in the halls of power. Just know: They won’t stop us. They can’t.” Bush then added a trigger warning for “TW: white supremacist violence.”

more
https://nationalfile.com/hate-hoax-rep-cori-bush-posts-white-supremacist-hate-message-it-appears-she-wrote-herself/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
This woman is an out-and-out communist.
That's all that's necessary to know about her.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

People like this are destroying the increased harmony over the past decades we have been experiencing between races.

They are a threat to our country and should be treated accordingly as hate mongers
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
The ole democrat plantation taught her well, scream racist, Racist, RACIST!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

The ole democrat plantation taught her well, scream racist, Racist, RACIST!
The fight back must begin.

Start by calling all who scream racists as being the racists.

See how they like it.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Assuming she did forge this, and based on past experience with these hoaxes, I’m inclined to believe she did, keep in mind that this is an elected official

The left really believes that America 2021 is no different than Alabama 1950. The problem they have is there’s not enough racism to feed that belief.  That’s why you see these racial hoaxes
« Last Edit: July 24, 2021, 06:26:56 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.