Author Topic: AZ Audit  (Read 13534 times)

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
AZ Audit
« on: July 23, 2021, 05:57:34 pm »
So where is the audit ?

I can't find anything on the net that isn't left wing crap. 

Maybe not looking in the right spot.

Seems other states are now talking about audits.

Great !!!

Online rustynail

Re: AZ Audit
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2021, 05:59:02 pm »
The results will be out tomorrow.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2021, 07:18:03 pm »
The results will be out tomorrow.

Where did you hear that?  There are weeks of work to be done.  Some information might be released, but I really doubt that.  I am on the AZGOP Executive Committee, and I've gotten no such notice.

AFAIK, it's still the middle of August.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2021, 10:37:24 pm »
So what is all this BS the left is posting about.

https://apnews.com/article/business-government-and-politics-arizona-election-2020-e6158cd1b0c6442716064e6791b4c6fc

I am not sure how this even relates to the audit.

I grow so tired of the crap.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2021, 03:02:09 am »
AP doesn't know shit about the numbers of cases of "bad ballots."  They're making crap up out of thin air.  Only 300 cases out of 3 million ballots?  WTF, there are at most 2.1 million.  They say they did their own "audit" of the ballots, which would have been a pretty neat trick considering they've been under lock and key for months.

There are two kinds of stories to be skeptical about here.  We have frozen snot like this from the far left, and then we have Gateway Pundit which leans towards the right "breaking scoops" claiming imminent releases of hard data showing Trump won.  These are the people spinning fantasies about Trump being returned to the White House in September of this year.

Both are bullshit.  Nobody's released any numbers, and I don't think there will be for weeks.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2021, 07:24:20 pm »
AP doesn't know shit about the numbers of cases of "bad ballots."  They're making crap up out of thin air.  Only 300 cases out of 3 million ballots?  WTF, there are at most 2.1 million.  They say they did their own "audit" of the ballots, which would have been a pretty neat trick considering they've been under lock and key for months.

There are two kinds of stories to be skeptical about here.  We have frozen snot like this from the far left, and then we have Gateway Pundit which leans towards the right "breaking scoops" claiming imminent releases of hard data showing Trump won.  These are the people spinning fantasies about Trump being returned to the White House in September of this year.

Both are bullshit.  Nobody's released any numbers, and I don't think there will be for weeks.

Thank you.

I am pretty much skeptical about anything written about the audit.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2021, 07:30:04 pm »

Trump being returned to the White House??  That's never going to happen! The globalists, marxists, leftists, BLM, Antia, etc., etc., will NEVER allow it.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2021, 01:44:31 pm »
There is no constitutional means for overturning a Presidential election. The US is stuck with LIEden, short of 25th Amendment removal or impeachment, in which case we'd be stuck with President Kammie.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2021, 10:19:50 pm »
Pete, you're right about that, and no thoughtful person would believe otherwise.

However...
It's important that the audit documents whatever fraud and election manipulation (I prefer to call it "control" these days) is found.

What needs to be shown:
- If the election was stolen
- If so, how the ballots were forged, mass-produced, etc. (forensic evidence, etc.)
- If so, how the "underground election apparatus" that manufactured them operated
- Who ran such apparatus.

If there is to be any hope of stopping the communist election apparatus in the future, these things need to be revealed NOW. I sense that the apparatus that was operational in AZ was not unlike the apparati assembled in the other stolen states.

Otherwise, all this is gonna happen again in 2022, and in 2024.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2021, 10:22:44 pm »
Pete, you're right about that, and no thoughtful person would believe otherwise.

However...
It's important that the audit documents whatever fraud and election manipulation (I prefer to call it "control" these days) is found.

What needs to be shown:
- If so, how the ballots were forged, mass-produced, etc. (forensic evidence, etc.)
- If so, how the "underground election apparatus" that manufactured them operated

If there is to be any hope of stopping the communist election apparatus in the future, these things need to be revealed NOW. I sense that the apparatus that was operational in AZ was not unlike the apparati assembled in the other stolen states.

I think they've been revealed it's just a matter of proving it and getting a court to actually listen.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2021, 03:10:39 am »
I think they've been revealed it's just a matter of proving it and getting a court to actually listen.

Can you share how you think they've been revealed.

They obviously are still holding to the party line that this thing was fair and square.

I wish Trump would not throw gas on the fire.

We need information, not propaganda.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2021, 03:10:59 am »

However...

What needs to be shown:

Amen

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2021, 04:31:15 am »
There is no constitutional means for overturning a Presidential election. The US is stuck with LIEden, short of 25th Amendment removal or impeachment, in which case we'd be stuck with President Kammie.

It is not without its remedy. A Republican surge is almost a foregone conclusion in the midterm. And both houses of Congress can do much to tie a president's hands.

BassWrangler

« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2021, 10:13:51 am »
It is not without its remedy. A Republican surge is almost a foregone conclusion in the midterm. And both houses of Congress can do much to tie a president's hands.

I sure hope so.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2021, 12:30:52 am »

It's up to us to bust our humps getting good people elected in order to push Lieden back into his creepy black hole.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2021, 12:34:04 am »

Agreed .... provided that the electoral process has been remedied by then.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2021, 04:12:55 am »
It's up to us to bust our humps getting good people elected in order to push Lieden back into his creepy black hole.

Have at it. For the most part, I don't see that as the trouble.

The Republicans are the problem. If they were doing their job, the left would be toothless.
More of the same ol rah rah bullcrap won't fix a damn thing.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2021, 04:13:51 am »
Agreed .... provided that the electoral process has been remedied by then.

Pretty  hard to jack the midterms.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2021, 12:56:52 pm »
Pretty  hard to jack the midterms.

Wanna bet?
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2021, 06:26:56 pm »
Wanna bet?

Yeah. Maybe a state or two, but it ain't like the general... Multiple targets instead of one

BassWrangler

« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2021, 11:54:01 pm »
Wanna bet?

My prediction is that Trump will show up at the last minute, step on his Johnson with some poorly thought out comment, and the Dems will ride this to a partial victory. He seems to be more reserved these days, so hopefully I am wrong. on the other hand, it might just be that he's banned from all social media platforms, and so doesn't have the ability to wake up early and fire off the inflammatory missives before his staff shows up.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2021, 04:14:36 am »
Have at it. For the most part, I don't see that as the trouble.

The Republicans are the problem. If they were doing their job, the left would be toothless.
More of the same ol rah rah bullcrap won't fix a damn thing.

O.K.

You need me to say that good people does not mean people who can lie their asses off and tell you what you want to hear ?

Otherwise, I can share with you that I've learned through long experience that my yard does not mow itself. 

If I want it mowed, I have to get behind the mower and push.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2021, 04:16:33 am »
My prediction is that Trump will show up at the last minute, step on his Johnson with some poorly thought out comment, and the Dems will ride this to a partial victory. He seems to be more reserved these days, so hopefully I am wrong. on the other hand, it might just be that he's banned from all social media platforms, and so doesn't have the ability to wake up early and fire off the inflammatory missives before his staff shows up.

I don't know where Trump lands in this next go around. 

It can't be partial though.

He's either in or out and if he loses, he better keep his big mouth shut.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2021, 04:17:29 am »
Yeah. Maybe a state or two, but it ain't like the general... Multiple targets instead of one

Take NOTHING for granted.

I think Obama somehow thought he owned congress and got his shinny little butt waxed in 2010.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2021, 04:18:54 am »
NOW

Back to the audit.

From what I can tell, there is nothing official and nothing that hints and the results.

Some of my left-wing associates are already taking victory laps claiming that if there was anything, the Cyber Ninjas would be plastering it all over the web.