Author Topic: AZ Audit  (Read 13621 times)

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: AZ Audit
« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2021, 10:02:08 pm »
Here it is now... September... and still... nothing.

My guess is the results of this "audit" won't be seeing the light of day any time soon.

Cyber...?
You must know what's going on (perhaps more than you can say publicly)...?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #51 on: September 13, 2021, 11:32:15 pm »
Here it is now... September... and still... nothing.

My guess is the results of this "audit" won't be seeing the light of day any time soon.

Cyber...?
You must know what's going on (perhaps more than you can say publicly)...?

Yes, more than I can say publicly.  The Great Biteme F Up of Auguest/September screwed up the news cycle....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online roamer_1

« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2021, 12:15:07 am »
Yes, more than I can say publicly.  The Great Biteme F Up of Auguest/September screwed up the news cycle....

But it is still happening, right? Because it seems to be getting vapor-like

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #53 on: September 14, 2021, 12:27:49 am »
But it is still happening, right? Because it seems to be getting vapor-like

It's still happening.  Gonna be a big surprise when it gets dropped on us.  Hopefully a good one.  A lot of the delay is happening because Maricopa County has fought every effort to find facts.  I think we can say what happened, but nobody will go to jail without that information.  People have to go to jail, or nobody will GAF.

I still think it's going to come down to the Dominion tabulation equipment.  How any votes were switched from Trump to Biden?

We already know there was ginormous fraud in the mail-in ballots, far more than enough to account for the difference in totals for both candidates, but there is no way to track down the effects of the fraud because of all the evidence the Democrats destroyed while under subpoena.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #54 on: September 14, 2021, 12:36:23 am »
It's still happening.  Gonna be a big surprise when it gets dropped on us.  Hopefully a good one.  A lot of the delay is happening because Maricopa County has fought every effort to find facts.  I think we can say what happened, but nobody will go to jail without that information.  People have to go to jail, or nobody will GAF.

I still think it's going to come down to the Dominion tabulation equipment.  How any votes were switched from Trump to Biden?

We already know there was ginormous fraud in the mail-in ballots, far more than enough to account for the difference in totals for both candidates, but there is no way to track down the effects of the fraud because of all the evidence the Democrats destroyed while under subpoena.

Good to know. I was starting to get froggy because of the delay, and particularly because the canvass report was released (supposedly) into the public prior to the actual report, which feels sorta like ginning.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #55 on: September 14, 2021, 12:43:47 am »
Good to know. I was starting to get froggy because of the delay, and particularly because the canvass report was released (supposedly) into the public prior to the actual report, which feels sorta like ginning.

The canvass report was not done by the GOP Senate, it was independent, and damning.  Still no respect for the findings, as there will be none when this audit comes out.
I will NOT comply.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #56 on: September 14, 2021, 01:09:29 am »
The canvass report was not done by the GOP Senate, it was independent, and damning.  Still no respect for the findings, as there will be none when this audit comes out.

Thanks for that... I am off to apologize to my tinfoil-hat sister - I had mentioned to her that I felt it was ginning and she blew a gasket...  :shrug: :whistle:

:beer:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #57 on: September 16, 2021, 07:22:41 pm »
https://twitter.com/WendyRogersAZ

Audit will be presented to the Senate 9/24/21.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2021, 07:23:29 pm by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Offline rustynail

« Reply #58 on: September 16, 2021, 08:06:11 pm »
https://twitter.com/WendyRogersAZ

Audit will be presented to the Senate 9/24/21.

What happens after that?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #59 on: September 16, 2021, 08:20:47 pm »
Being reported on a number of "press" outlets:

https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffab&q=arizona+audit&pn=1&iar=news&ia=news

What happens after that?

The contents of the report goes into review by the Senate, so they won't be released to us for a while yet.  Meanwhile, after Friday leakers can get to work on the Big Reveal. 
« Last Edit: September 16, 2021, 08:26:01 pm by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Offline rustynail

« Reply #60 on: September 16, 2021, 08:24:32 pm »
Thanks.

BassWrangler

« Reply #61 on: September 16, 2021, 09:01:35 pm »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #62 on: September 16, 2021, 09:07:44 pm »
I will NOT comply.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #63 on: September 16, 2021, 09:59:19 pm »
Cyber wrote:
"The contents of the report goes into review by the Senate, so they won't be released to us for a while yet.  Meanwhile, after Friday leakers can get to work on the Big Reveal."

Fishrrman prediction:
The only way this "report" will see the light of day (at least to the public-at-large) is if it is somehow "leaked".

Through "official channels"?
Furgeddaboutit.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #64 on: September 16, 2021, 10:02:44 pm »
Cyber wrote:
"The contents of the report goes into review by the Senate, so they won't be released to us for a while yet.  Meanwhile, after Friday leakers can get to work on the Big Reveal."

Fishrrman prediction:
The only way this "report" will see the light of day (at least to the public-at-large) is if it is somehow "leaked".

Furgeddaboutit.

And then there's the lawsuit by the Dems for "All materials related to the Audit" be released. 

"Please Bre'r  Fox, don't throw me into that briar patch!"
I will NOT comply.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #65 on: September 16, 2021, 10:03:40 pm »
Cyber wrote:

Fishrrman prediction:

Furgeddaboutit.
You may well be right. I think there is too much corruption on both 'sides' to risk letting such material ever see the light of day. But I have faith that it WILL get out, only be "unofficial" and open to attack by the usual suspects.

I hope we are wrong.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #66 on: September 16, 2021, 10:06:19 pm »
I've been confident for months that as this rolls out, there will be tons of complaints along the way.  When it's done, there will still be complaints and bashing of the very people trying to open this can of worms. 

Carry on.   *****rollingeyes*****
I will NOT comply.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #67 on: September 16, 2021, 10:20:46 pm »
I've been confident for months that as this rolls out, there will be tons of complaints along the way.  When it's done, there will still be complaints and bashing of the very people trying to open this can of worms. 

Carry on.   *****rollingeyes*****
I'm not complaining, the Democrats will likely do much of that, and the turncoats in the GOP will show their true colors as well.

I want the results to be bulletproof, undeniable, and untainted, wherever the chips may fall.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #68 on: September 16, 2021, 11:37:06 pm »
I'm not complaining, the Democrats will likely do much of that, and the turncoats in the GOP will show their true colors as well.

I want the results to be bulletproof, undeniable, and untainted, wherever the chips may fall.

And that's why I believe that's what they are doing, because the Senators know they will see a blowback from the Rats the likes of which we haven't ever seen before.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #69 on: September 17, 2021, 12:09:23 am »
And that's why I believe that's what they are doing, because the Senators know they will see a blowback from the Rats the likes of which we haven't ever seen before.
Be certain of it. It will be a Cat 6 sh*tstorm.

Be ready.

C S Lewis

BassWrangler

« Reply #70 on: September 17, 2021, 02:59:24 am »
I'm on pins and needles, here.  happy77

I was just reading the news about Durham dropping a single indictment, for some peripheral two-bit player, a couple of days before the statute of limitations runs out.... I'm not getting my hopes up.

BassWrangler

« Reply #71 on: September 17, 2021, 03:02:00 am »

It's all about the spin, and the spin will be that the auditors are partisan players. Doesn't matter how buttoned up their evidence is. The popular media will dismiss it as more Trump loonery and then ignore it. I'll be the happiest man on the planet if I'm wrong on this one, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

The only solution is to separate from these people. Hoping to win them over with facts and a compelling argument is not a winning strategy. We have decades of data supporting that conclusion.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2021, 03:03:27 am by BassWrangler »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #72 on: September 17, 2021, 03:32:36 am »
It's all about the spin, and the spin will be that the auditors are partisan players. Doesn't matter how buttoned up their evidence is. The popular media will dismiss it as more Trump loonery and then ignore it. I'll be the happiest man on the planet if I'm wrong on this one, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

The only solution is to separate from these people. Hoping to win them over with facts and a compelling argument is not a winning strategy. We have decades of data supporting that conclusion.

@BassWrangler

It's a fixed game. They ALL have dirt on each other. It's how the game is played. IF a new congresscritter is unwilling to make questionable deals,he or she will NEVER get any legislation they propose passed,and come election time,they are slammed and voted out of office for not getting anything done or fullfilling any of their campaign promises.

By the time they are in office for 2 terms,they are so compromised they will never be able to "clean up the corruption" because they are a PART of the corruption.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

BassWrangler

« Reply #73 on: September 17, 2021, 04:37:24 am »
@BassWrangler

It's a fixed game. They ALL have dirt on each other. It's how the game is played. IF a new congresscritter is unwilling to make questionable deals,he or she will NEVER get any legislation they propose passed,and come election time,they are slammed and voted out of office for not getting anything done or fullfilling any of their campaign promises.

By the time they are in office for 2 terms,they are so compromised they will never be able to "clean up the corruption" because they are a PART of the corruption.

Agreed.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #74 on: September 17, 2021, 07:08:41 am »
@BassWrangler

Those who don't play nice end up getting it like Wilbur Mills.

No matter what you think of Pence, he was careful not to end up in THAT situation.

C S Lewis