State Chapters > Arizona

AZ Audit

<< < (2/49) > >>

HikerGuy83:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on July 24, 2021, 03:02:09 am ---AP doesn't know shit about the numbers of cases of "bad ballots."  They're making crap up out of thin air.  Only 300 cases out of 3 million ballots?  WTF, there are at most 2.1 million.  They say they did their own "audit" of the ballots, which would have been a pretty neat trick considering they've been under lock and key for months.

There are two kinds of stories to be skeptical about here.  We have frozen snot like this from the far left, and then we have Gateway Pundit which leans towards the right "breaking scoops" claiming imminent releases of hard data showing Trump won.  These are the people spinning fantasies about Trump being returned to the White House in September of this year.

Both are bullshit.  Nobody's released any numbers, and I don't think there will be for weeks.

--- End quote ---

Thank you.

I am pretty much skeptical about anything written about the audit.

libertybele:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on July 24, 2021, 03:02:09 am ---AP doesn't know shit about the numbers of cases of "bad ballots."  They're making crap up out of thin air.  Only 300 cases out of 3 million ballots?  WTF, there are at most 2.1 million.  They say they did their own "audit" of the ballots, which would have been a pretty neat trick considering they've been under lock and key for months.

There are two kinds of stories to be skeptical about here.  We have frozen snot like this from the far left, and then we have Gateway Pundit which leans towards the right "breaking scoops" claiming imminent releases of hard data showing Trump won.  These are the people spinning fantasies about Trump being returned to the White House in September of this year.

Both are bullshit.  Nobody's released any numbers, and I don't think there will be for weeks.

--- End quote ---

Trump being returned to the White House??  That's never going to happen! The globalists, marxists, leftists, BLM, Antia, etc., etc., will NEVER allow it.

PeteS in CA:
There is no constitutional means for overturning a Presidential election. The US is stuck with LIEden, short of 25th Amendment removal or impeachment, in which case we'd be stuck with President Kammie.

Fishrrman:
Pete, you're right about that, and no thoughtful person would believe otherwise.

However...
It's important that the audit documents whatever fraud and election manipulation (I prefer to call it "control" these days) is found.

What needs to be shown:
- If the election was stolen
- If so, how the ballots were forged, mass-produced, etc. (forensic evidence, etc.)
- If so, how the "underground election apparatus" that manufactured them operated
- Who ran such apparatus.

If there is to be any hope of stopping the communist election apparatus in the future, these things need to be revealed NOW. I sense that the apparatus that was operational in AZ was not unlike the apparati assembled in the other stolen states.

Otherwise, all this is gonna happen again in 2022, and in 2024.

libertybele:

--- Quote from: Fishrrman on July 25, 2021, 10:19:50 pm ---Pete, you're right about that, and no thoughtful person would believe otherwise.

However...
It's important that the audit documents whatever fraud and election manipulation (I prefer to call it "control" these days) is found.

What needs to be shown:
- If the election was stolen
- If so, how the ballots were forged, mass-produced, etc. (forensic evidence, etc.)
- If so, how the "underground election apparatus" that manufactured them operated
- Who ran such apparatus.

If there is to be any hope of stopping the communist election apparatus in the future, these things need to be revealed NOW. I sense that the apparatus that was operational in AZ was not unlike the apparati assembled in the other stolen states.

Otherwise, all this is gonna happen again in 2022, and in 2024.

--- End quote ---

I think they've been revealed it's just a matter of proving it and getting a court to actually listen.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version