Author Topic: AZ Audit  (Read 13607 times)

Offline roamer_1

Re: AZ Audit
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2021, 04:24:16 am »
O.K.

You need me to say that good people does not mean people who can lie their asses off and tell you what you want to hear ?

Otherwise, I can share with you that I've learned through long experience that my yard does not mow itself. 

If I want it mowed, I have to get behind the mower and push.

Yeah... see, that analogy would work except it ain't you pushing the mower.... You've contracted the work. And your contractor does nothing, never shows up, and keeps blaming your knee-deep grass on the contractor mowing your neighbor.

We would have a saying for that up in here: That dog don't hunt. And I am all done trying to make it hunt. Time for a different damn dog.

BassWrangler

« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2021, 06:52:41 am »
..., he better keep his big mouth shut.

That's one skill he does not have. The guy is a master at shooting himself in the foot.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2021, 09:53:47 pm »
‘Botched’: Arizona GOP’s ballot count ends, troubles persist

Arizona Republicans’ partisan review of the 2020 election results got off to a rocky start when their contractors broke rules for counting ballots and election experts warned the work was dangerous for democracy.

When the auditors stopped the counting and returned the ballots this week, it hadn’t gotten better. In the last week alone, the only audit leader with substantial election experience was locked out of the building, went on the radio to say he was quitting, then reversed course hours later. The review’s Twitter accounts were suspended for breaking the rules. A conservative Republican senator withdrew her support, calling the process “botched.” And the lead auditor confirmed what was long suspected: that his work was almost entirely paid for by supporters of Donald Trump who were active in the former president’s movement to spread false narratives of fraud. ........

https://apnews.com/article/arizona-election-2020-e31f6eb911adb01086281291ca9e6dcf
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2021, 12:24:11 am »
‘Botched’: Arizona GOP’s ballot count ends, troubles persist

Arizona Republicans’ partisan review of the 2020 election results got off to a rocky start when their contractors broke rules for counting ballots and election experts warned the work was dangerous for democracy.

When the auditors stopped the counting and returned the ballots this week, it hadn’t gotten better. In the last week alone, the only audit leader with substantial election experience was locked out of the building, went on the radio to say he was quitting, then reversed course hours later. The review’s Twitter accounts were suspended for breaking the rules. A conservative Republican senator withdrew her support, calling the process “botched.” And the lead auditor confirmed what was long suspected: that his work was almost entirely paid for by supporters of Donald Trump who were active in the former president’s movement to spread false narratives of fraud. ........

https://apnews.com/article/arizona-election-2020-e31f6eb911adb01086281291ca9e6dcf

The last place I might look to for fair reporting about the AZ Audit would be the Associated Press.  They don't know Shinola, they're just speculating from thin air.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2021, 12:45:55 am »
Yeah... see, that analogy would work except it ain't you pushing the mower.... You've contracted the work. And your contractor does nothing, never shows up, and keeps blaming your knee-deep grass on the contractor mowing your neighbor.

We would have a saying for that up in here: That dog don't hunt. And I am all done trying to make it hunt. Time for a different damn dog.

You don't get it both ways.

Either you hire another contractor or you live with the yard.

You seem O.K with the yard.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2021, 12:54:04 am »
You don't get it both ways.

Either you hire another contractor or you live with the yard.

You seem O.K with the yard.

Nah.. Like I said, better to put my efforts into the CP, and that is what I am doing. Sure as hell better odds than banking on Republicans... And back east ones particularly.

Seems to me it's y'all that are OK with the yard.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2021, 12:55:53 am by roamer_1 »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2021, 05:52:02 am »
The last place I might look to for fair reporting about the AZ Audit would be the Associated Press.  They don't know Shinola, they're just speculating from thin air.
AP is already collaborating with Facebook, Twitter, and the Biden Administration to control the COVID narrative.

In for a penny, in for a pound.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2021, 04:01:37 pm »
Have not seen or heard much on the audit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2021, 04:25:55 pm »
Have not seen or heard much on the audit.

Me neither.   :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline rustynail

« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2021, 04:34:17 pm »
BREAKING BIG — Jovan Pulitzer: Arizona Audit Report Will be Delivered to Senate on Friday, Results Will Be Earth-Shattering

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/08/breaking-big-jovan-pulitzer-arizona-audit-report-will-delivered-senate-friday-results-will-earth-shattering/

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2021, 04:42:00 pm »
BREAKING BIG — Jovan Pulitzer: Arizona Audit Report Will be Delivered to Senate on Friday, Results Will Be Earth-Shattering

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/08/breaking-big-jovan-pulitzer-arizona-audit-report-will-delivered-senate-friday-results-will-earth-shattering/

Giving it to the Senate is one thing (and Hoft has been breathakingly wrong in previous stories claiming imminent release of Audit results), the Senate giving it to us is another.
I will NOT comply.

Offline rustynail

« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2021, 04:43:53 pm »
Giving it to the Senate is one thing (and Hoft has been breathakingly wrong in previous stories claiming imminent release of Audit results), the Senate giving it to us is another.

There is always tomorrow...

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2021, 05:25:40 pm »
There is always tomorrow...

Hoft said "Friday," but not which Friday... :tongue2:
I will NOT comply.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2021, 05:33:54 pm »
... Hoft has been breathakingly wrong in previous stories claiming imminent release of Audit results ...

Gateway Pundit reports all the news that is too good to factcheck but will garner clicks. Quite a sad plunge from what they were a decade ago or so.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

BassWrangler

« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2021, 11:06:09 pm »
Hoft said "Friday," but not which Friday... :tongue2:

At this point, what's the point? They've lost all momentum.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #40 on: August 20, 2021, 11:28:39 pm »
Trump being returned to the White House??  That's never going to happen! The globalists, marxists, leftists, BLM, Antia, etc., etc., will NEVER allow it.

@libertybele

The people who think Trump is going to be installed in the WH if Joe steps down are delusional fools.

I FULLY expect Trump to win the Presidential election in 2024,though. If he runs and doesn't win,I FULLY expect riots in the streets. Look for me because I will be there,pretty much equipped for anything that happens. We either revolt and take America back then,or America is OVER.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline rustynail

« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2021, 10:49:56 am »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2021, 11:25:54 pm »
The partisan audit has been dogged by questions over its competence and validity since March when the Senate, without a bid process, ....

Ahh, the Hill. Pejorative much?  Calling it "partisan" is designed to detract from the results, but using quotation marks around 'audit', even calls into question the validity of the findings and procedures used to obtain them.

Attackers have questioned the audit from the start, as a form of attack (as if that wasn't partisan).

Sheesh. **nononono*

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DB

« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2021, 11:49:37 pm »
Ahh, the Hill. Pejorative much?  Calling it "partisan" is designed to detract from the results, but using quotation marks around 'audit', even calls into question the validity of the findings and procedures used to obtain them.

Attackers have questioned the audit from the start, as a form of attack (as if that wasn't partisan).

Sheesh. **nononono*

Calling it a partisan "audit" is a DNC talking point used widely by the media even here in Arizona.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2021, 11:59:34 pm »
@libertybele

The people who think Trump is going to be installed in the WH if Joe steps down are delusional fools.

I FULLY expect Trump to win the Presidential election in 2024,though. If he runs and doesn't win,I FULLY expect riots in the streets. Look for me because I will be there,pretty much equipped for anything that happens. We either revolt and take America back then,or America is OVER.

@sneakypete I'm more of a realist. The election was stolen by DEM fraud. Have you seen any signs that the RNC is ensuring ballot integrity in 2024? If not, what makes you think that another election won't be stolen? 

As for riots, 75,000,000 strong and peacefully China Joe was sworn in. 

With nothing changing, I don't expect different results.

IMO we've already lost our Republic.  Neither the GOP, RNC or our SCOTUS were willing to acknowledge fraud and do something about it.  Here we sit.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2021, 07:34:41 pm »
This thing is like a bad joke with no punchline.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #46 on: September 01, 2021, 09:40:43 pm »
This thing is like a bad joke with no punchline.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #47 on: September 01, 2021, 10:06:51 pm »
Hiker wrote:
"This thing is like a bad joke with no punchline."

I agree.
Lots of promises, with no visible results.

Cyber Liberty, is this ever gonna see the light of day?
Or... are Republicans gonna come out the worse for having sponsored it...?

BassWrangler

« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2021, 12:19:19 am »
@libertybele

Unfortunately, Trump seems to attract an inordinate number of delusional fools.

For the good of the country, I hope he doesn't run. He can do more good by throwing his support behind a candidate of his choice (I still like DeSantis).

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2021, 10:00:21 am »
Unfortunately, Trump seems to attract an inordinate number of delusional fools.

For the good of the country, I hope he doesn't run. He can do more good by throwing his support behind a candidate of his choice (I still like DeSantis).

@BassWrangler

Speaking of delusional fools.........
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!