State Chapters > Arizona

AZ Audit

<< < (49/49)

GtHawk:

--- Quote from: HikerGuy83 on November 04, 2022, 03:03:27 am ---I can't read tweets.....

This came from the audit....correct ?

And thank you for sharing.

--- End quote ---
I'm curious, you couldn't click on the link and read the Twitter posts? because the link worked fine for me.

Hoodat:

--- Quote from: GtHawk on November 04, 2022, 03:40:18 am ---I'm curious, you couldn't click on the link and read the Twitter posts? because the link worked fine for me.

--- End quote ---

The PAC VPN probably blocks it.

HikerGuy83:

--- Quote from: GtHawk on November 04, 2022, 03:40:18 am ---I'm curious, you couldn't click on the link and read the Twitter posts? because the link worked fine for me.

--- End quote ---

It's my company computer.....it blocks twitter.

I click on it and I get one of those sweet little messages telling me I am trying to look at unauthorized content.

GtHawk:

--- Quote from: HikerGuy83 on November 04, 2022, 05:36:30 pm ---It's my company computer.....it blocks twitter.

I click on it and I get one of those sweet little messages telling me I am trying to look at unauthorized content.

--- End quote ---
Well considering that hateful  :poo: and lies the liberal wankers post I'd say unauthorized content is an understatement.

HikerGuy83:

--- Quote from: GtHawk on November 04, 2022, 08:43:15 pm ---Well considering that hateful  :poo: and lies the liberal wankers post I'd say unauthorized content is an understatement.

--- End quote ---

Hateful describes things, in general.

If Lake had kept her primary message, I'd be a whole lot less enthusiastic about her. 

She's morphed and seems on top of key issues.

Less hate....more policy makes a lot of people feel better about things.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version