State Chapters > Arizona

AZ Audit

(1/49) > >>

HikerGuy83:
So where is the audit ?

I can't find anything on the net that isn't left wing crap. 

Maybe not looking in the right spot.

Seems other states are now talking about audits.

Great !!!

rustynail:
The results will be out tomorrow.

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: rustynail on July 23, 2021, 05:59:02 pm ---The results will be out tomorrow.

--- End quote ---

Where did you hear that?  There are weeks of work to be done.  Some information might be released, but I really doubt that.  I am on the AZGOP Executive Committee, and I've gotten no such notice.

AFAIK, it's still the middle of August.

HikerGuy83:
So what is all this BS the left is posting about.

https://apnews.com/article/business-government-and-politics-arizona-election-2020-e6158cd1b0c6442716064e6791b4c6fc

I am not sure how this even relates to the audit.

I grow so tired of the crap.

Cyber Liberty:
AP doesn't know shit about the numbers of cases of "bad ballots."  They're making crap up out of thin air.  Only 300 cases out of 3 million ballots?  WTF, there are at most 2.1 million.  They say they did their own "audit" of the ballots, which would have been a pretty neat trick considering they've been under lock and key for months.

There are two kinds of stories to be skeptical about here.  We have frozen snot like this from the far left, and then we have Gateway Pundit which leans towards the right "breaking scoops" claiming imminent releases of hard data showing Trump won.  These are the people spinning fantasies about Trump being returned to the White House in September of this year.

Both are bullshit.  Nobody's released any numbers, and I don't think there will be for weeks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version