Author Topic: Attorney: Jan. 6 Prisoners Brutally Beaten, Stripped, Hogtied, Humiliated by Guards – One Prisoner B  (Read 728 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Attorney: Jan. 6 Prisoners Brutally Beaten, Stripped, Hogtied, Humiliated by Guards – One Prisoner Blinded in One Eye – Worse Abuse Than Gitmo (VIDEO)
By Jim Hoft
Published July 23, 2021 at 8:00am

Ryan Samsel was blinded by DC prison guards.

Ryan Samsel was leading the charge against Capitol Hill Police on January 6 protests.

Samsel pushed the flimsy bike racks and stormed the US Capitol. Samsel reportedly injured a female police officer.

Since his arrest, Ryan Samsel has been held in Washington DC. On March 21, he was awakened by correctional officers, his hands zip-tied, then walked to an unoccupied cell and brutally beaten by the officers. Then Ryan Samsel lost an eye in the beating.

Ryan was not alone.

On Thursday night Attorney Joseph McBride joined Greg Kelly on Newsmax to discuss the abuse of the Jan. 6 political prisoners in Washington DC.

This is absolutely horrific account!

more w/video
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/07/attorney-jan-6-prisoners-brutally-beaten-stripped-hogtied-humiliated-guards-one-prisoner-blinded-one-eye-worse-abuse-gitmo-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

If this is true, and I do mean IF, there’s going to be some explaining to do

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline PeteS in CA

Dump them all in prison - rioter and jail guards alike. A pox o' all their houses!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline skeeter

When this happened to muslim terrorists during the Iraq war the left howled.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
If this is true, and I do mean IF, there’s going to be some explaining to do

Wel...it is Gateway Pundit.   :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online LMAO

You have great wisdom....

It’s our nature to latch onto stories  that reinforce our belief system  and narratives. Now it’s a possibility this story could be true but I have a sense it’s not

Of course if it is true we all should be outraged. But I’ll save my energy until it’s proven to be true

Barry Goldwater

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

In Radical Affront To Civil Liberties, The Government Is Branding Non-Violent Jan. 6 Defendants "Terrorists"   
Michael Tracey
5 hr ago
This week, the first felony sentence was handed down in relation to what’s popularly called the “insurrection” of January 6, 2021.

Though he only pleaded guilty to a single count of “obstruction of an official proceeding,” defendant Paul Hodgkins — whose criminal act entailed milling around the Senate chamber for approximately 15 minutes — nonetheless found himself branded a “terrorist” in open court by the US Government.

Per prosecutors’ own admission, Hodgkins committed no acts of physical violence, and wielded no weapons. He was also never formally accused of any “terrorist” offenses, at least in a way that the Government would actually have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt. Regardless, prosecutors have now introduced a theory in which it’s alleged that Hodgkins and other non-violent Jan. 6 defendants were operating within a supposed “context” of terrorism — and it’s this “context” that they’re citing to argue for more severe punishment. ...

The Government admits that Hodgkins’ actual conduct does not meet any legally cognizable definition of “terrorism,” but nonetheless argues that Hodgkins was “part” of a domestic terrorism event — i.e., partook in the commission of a terrorist attack — and is therefore effectively a terrorist! They’re more or less saying, “We can’t meet the legal burden to actually prove that he’s guilty of terrorism, so we’re just going to kind of vaguely assert as much in this slippery, unfalsifiable way.”  ...
Read entire article
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
When will this madness stop..Won't someone in this godforsaken administration right this wrong!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Slide Rule

Ah the show trials have started.

But why isn't this in visual form 24/7 on the media?
Guess torture hasn't been assimilated by the public quite yet.

If there was ever doubt that Commies are in charge, just read about the torture
of a bound prisoner who lost an eye.

I am surprised that they haven't executed the bunch. Leftists don't have long to
wait. This will be standard by year end. Ya know, to encourage a revolt.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2021, 12:23:39 pm by Slide Rule »
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote