Author Topic: Biden authorizes $100 million in emergency funds for Afghan refugees  (Read 325 times)

Online mountaineer

Biden authorizes $100 million in emergency funds for Afghan refugees
2021/7/23 23:39 (BST)7/23 23:52 (BST)updated
©Reuters

WASHINGTON (Reuters) -U.S. President Joe Biden on Friday authorized up to $100 million from an emergency fund to meet "unexpected urgent" refugee needs stemming from the situation in Afghanistan, including for Afghan special immigration visa applicants, the White House said.

Biden also authorized the release of $200 million in services and articles from the inventories of U.S. government agencies to meet the same needs, the White House said.  ... Reuters

:wtf:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Biden authorizes $100 million in emergency funds for Afghan refugees
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2021, 11:35:39 pm »
Biden authorizes $100 million in emergency funds for Afghan refugees
2021/7/23 23:39 (BST)7/23 23:52 (BST)updated

:wtf:

Ditto. Refugees and Illegals rank highly and certainly Americans are no longer first!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline skeeter

Re: Biden authorizes $100 million in emergency funds for Afghan refugees
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2021, 11:41:48 pm »
Ditto. Refugees and Illegals rank highly and certainly Americans are no longer first!
Spare no expense when the objective is to create a more easily controlled mass of ignorant peasants too busy tearing at each others' throats to notice you and your class of grifters are bleeding them white.