Author Topic: Ex-Obama WH Doctor Predicts Biden Will Either Resign Or Face 25th Amendment  (Read 101 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ex-Obama WH Doctor Predicts Biden Will Either Resign Or Face 25th Amendment
Martin Walsh July 23, 2021

The former White House doctor who served for both former Presidents Obama and has issued a dire warning about Joe Biden.

Ronny Jackson, who now serves as Texas Republican congressman, said that he believes Biden is suffering a cognitive decline and could be on his way out one way or another.

During an interview on Fox News, Jackson predicted that Biden will either be forced to resign or will face the 25th Amendment regarding whether he’s mentally fit to remain in office.

“And I’ve been saying that it’s only going to get worse, and guess what? We’re watching that happen right before our eyes right now,” Jackson said.

“And I’m at the point right now where, you know, I went from, you know, telling people, we should be concerned about what might potentially be going on, to now saying, hey, what is happening right now?” he rhetorically asked.

“Where are the people in our academic medicine that were out there calling for President Trump to have a cognitive test? Where are these people?” Jackson continued.

more
https://conservativebrief.com/wh-doctor-46126/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34