Author Topic: The latest White House spin about Hunter Biden’s art is a doozy  (Read 60 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
July 23, 2021
The latest White House spin about Hunter Biden’s art is a doozy
By Andrea Widburg

To catch you up, Hunter Biden creates “artwork” by snorting through a straw, er, pardon...by blowing through a straw. Although the artwork isn’t as good as most of the stuff at Z Gallerie, Hunter’s gallery owner expects to get up to $500,000 per piece. To assure Americans that this isn’t just a way for corrupt people and nations to buy even more access to Joe “Name Your Price” Biden, the White House promises that Hunter and Joe will never know who the purchasers are. Except that we learned today that Hunter will know. Sadly, my first response was, “Meh, it’s just more of the same” -- but of course, that’s what they want us to think.

Before getting to the worrisome practical implications of my ennui, let me fill you in on the story:

First son Hunter Biden is expected to meet with prospective buyers at shows carrying his artwork later this year in New York and Los Angeles, raising new ethical concerns about influence peddling tied to the sales, according to a report.

​President Biden’s son is expected to appear at during a private affair in Los Angeles and a larger show in the Big Apple, Georges Berges Gallery spokeswoman Robin Davis told CBS News. ​​

“He’s looking forward to it. It is like someone debuting in the world. And of course he will be there,” Davis said.

Davis said the potential buyers “will be vetted … so whomever is appropriate will be attending.”

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/07/the_latest_white_house_spin_about_hunter_bidens_art_is_a_doozy.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34