Author Topic: Don’t focus on Biden’s dementia; focus on his substantive statements  (Read 122 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
American Thinker by Andrea Widburg 7/23/2021

It’s easy to laugh at Joe Biden’s incoherence during Wednesday night’s town hall in Cincinnati, Ohio. The hall was at least half empty, a stone-faced Don Lemon struggled not to giggle or burst into tears (I couldn’t tell which), and Biden’s word soup was worse even than it usually is. But Deb Heine, one of the most astute conservative writers, tweeted out something very important that made me realize that Joe, no matter how quickly he’s decomposing, is still acting as a mouthpiece telling us what our future holds.

The stories about Biden’s serious mental lapses are all over the internet. At American Thinker, however, Thomas Lifson says something important, which is that Biden seemed to be trying to track information coming to him over a discrete earpiece. It’s in that context, I think, that Deb Heine’s question is important:

What does it tell you that Joe Biden's handlers let him do that CNN Town Hall last night, knowing he would be sun-downing at that hour, and unable to think on his feet, resulting in an embarrassing train wreck for the whole world to see?

What it tells me is that the forces behind Biden no longer care that you know he’s merely a puppet. What’s important is that, hiding behind the babble and gibberish, you hear loud and clear the messages they’re channeling through him. Let’s go through what Biden said at the town hall, throw away the chaff, and highlight the wheat.

Lemon asked, “But what do you say to people who are worried about a new round of restrictions and mask mandates and so forth?” Biden does a lot of idiotic verbal dancing and then gets to the point, “Get vaccinated.” You didn’t hear that from Biden, you heard that from the powers behind the throne. The very next day, on CNN, which operates as a White House outlet, a doctor announces that everyone in America must wear a mask until everyone in America is provably vaccinated:

More: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/07/dont_focus_on_bidens_dementia_focus_on_his_substantive_statements.html