Poll

Are you watching or will you watch this years Olympics?

Yes
1 (2.1%)
No
21 (43.8%)
What? Another  Olympics?
6 (12.5%)
I’d rather get high with Corbe
10 (20.8%)
I really don’t care
8 (16.7%)
Maybe
2 (4.2%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Voting closed: August 07, 2021, 09:10:46 am

Author Topic: Are you watching The Olympics?  (Read 6256 times)

Offline Victoria33

Re: Are you watching The Olympics?
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2021, 11:25:25 pm »
@libertybele
@massadvj
@mystery-ak
@Cyber Liberty

bele you said, "You are unbelievable @Victoria33  You have lived an extraordinary life and have so many accomplishments and stories.  I love hearing them!!"

Hugh Grant kissed me and shortly after that he was caught with a prostitute in a car.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2021, 11:28:18 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2021, 11:33:12 pm »
@massadvj

I will watch the women gymnastics, too.  It is amazing how muscles/bodies can do that.

OMG, I haven't watched the Olympics but I have seen film clips of Simone Biles.  She is truly remarkable and I can see why they say she is one of the greatest gymnast of all times.  Her moves are breathtaking and astonishing!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline AARguy

« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2021, 12:01:54 am »
Sports is like sex. GREAT to DO! Boring to watch.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2021, 12:17:25 am »
@libertybele
@massadvj
@mystery-ak
@Cyber Liberty

bele you said, "You are unbelievable @Victoria33  You have lived an extraordinary life and have so many accomplishments and stories.  I love hearing them!!"

Hugh Grant kissed me and shortly after that he was caught with a prostitute in a car.

Ok, so another story.  How did you meet Hugh Grant??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2021, 01:17:10 am »
I actually cheered when I learned the USA Womens' Soccer team lost to Sweden.  With that dirtbag Rapinoe leading them, I hope they lose and get knocked out right away.

I have no respect for dirtbags like Rapinoe left to represent the USA.  Is this country that deficient in patriotic folks, proud to represent the greatest country in the world, who brought more FREEDOM to the peoples of the world than any other nation in history?  Her and every kneeling fool disgusts me.

I used to buy items for my wife from Victoria Secret, but now Rapinoe represents them, and they have moved to my PERMANENT boycott.  I will never buy another article from there.  And I did not frequent Subway often, but they are now on the PERMANENT boycott.  That list is getting long, but I have no intention to reward companies I consider treasonous with their nonsense.  Every company supporting BLM would be run out of business if I had any power.

Since all ballparks, arenas, sports fields are paid for by taxpayers, I say we shut them down for three years and stop these dirtbags from playing on OUR FIELDS.  F*&K the owners and players.

:yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa:

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2021, 01:23:02 am »
Tomorrow, I will be pulling for New Zealand in women's football.  Next Tuesday, I will be pulling for Australia.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2021, 12:13:44 pm »
Ok, so another story.  How did you meet Hugh Grant??

Enquiring minds want to know….
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online roamer_1

« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2021, 12:49:47 pm »
Tomorrow, I will be pulling for New Zealand in women's football.  Next Tuesday, I will be pulling for Australia.

I'll be down at the mudhole... Watching big chevys bawl through the mud, and pretty, young, redneck chicks in Daisy Dukes and sh*kickers putting their party on... Mo'bedda.  Too old to play, but I can hold down a lawn chair and a moonshine lemonade with the best of em... Who knows... Maybe a pretty, old, redneck chick will take pity and keep me company... And it's all better than the boob tube can offer...

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2021, 12:58:26 pm »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2021, 02:03:50 pm »
Men's basketball just lost to France.....Bwahahahahaha.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2021, 02:08:25 pm »
Men's basketball just lost to France.....Bwahahahahaha.

I love it!  No heart.  That team has no heart.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2021, 02:10:12 pm »
I love it!  No heart.  That team has no heart.

I really don't think they even want to be there.   Just going through the motions.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2021, 02:16:29 pm »
The United States will take the court next against Iran on Wednesday.

Two teams that hate America.  Hard to decide which team to pull for in this game.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2021, 02:21:55 pm »

Two teams that hate America.  Hard to decide which team to pull for in this game.
:beer:
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2021, 02:24:27 pm »

That's easy.  One team hates their own country, that the one that needs to lose.  All sorts of countries hate the USA.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2021, 05:02:20 pm »
We know who Valerie Jarret will be rooting for.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #41 on: July 25, 2021, 09:00:45 pm »
33-Year Low: U.S. Viewer Numbers Collapse for Woke Tokyo Olympics Opening
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2021/07/25/33-year-low-u-s-viewer-numbers-collapse-for-woke-tokyo-olympics-opening/

And considering that the world population is 50% bigger than back then makes it even sadder.
The Republic is lost.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #42 on: July 26, 2021, 03:54:15 am »
No. I don't have an antenna or receiver to pick up the over the air signal, the legal streaming options require either money and/or a login, and I don't feel like proxy-rigging the CBC feed out of Canada.

Besides, quite frankly, this year our country's teams simply don't seem like they're that good.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #43 on: July 26, 2021, 04:20:33 pm »
Many of them do not belong at the Olympics representing OUR country.

I never said this before recent years, but every kneeling dirt bag deserves to lose, lose big.  And they can stay in Japan and never return for all I care.  Great chance for them to seek asylum.

As one meme posted on Pookie indicated, the number of Americans leaving the USA because of capitalism and life here is a big fat zero.