Briefing Room Polls (Guests Welcome!) > The Briefingroom Polls

Are you watching The Olympics?

<< < (6/9) > >>

Victoria33:
@libertybele
@massadvj
@mystery-ak
@Cyber Liberty

bele you said, "You are unbelievable @Victoria33  You have lived an extraordinary life and have so many accomplishments and stories.  I love hearing them!!"

Hugh Grant kissed me and shortly after that he was caught with a prostitute in a car.

libertybele:

--- Quote from: Victoria33 on July 23, 2021, 11:21:38 pm ---@massadvj

I will watch the women gymnastics, too.  It is amazing how muscles/bodies can do that.

--- End quote ---

OMG, I haven't watched the Olympics but I have seen film clips of Simone Biles.  She is truly remarkable and I can see why they say she is one of the greatest gymnast of all times.  Her moves are breathtaking and astonishing!

AARguy:
Sports is like sex. GREAT to DO! Boring to watch.

libertybele:

--- Quote from: Victoria33 on July 23, 2021, 11:25:25 pm ---@libertybele
@massadvj
@mystery-ak
@Cyber Liberty

bele you said, "You are unbelievable @Victoria33  You have lived an extraordinary life and have so many accomplishments and stories.  I love hearing them!!"

Hugh Grant kissed me and shortly after that he was caught with a prostitute in a car.

--- End quote ---

Ok, so another story.  How did you meet Hugh Grant??

jafo2010:
I actually cheered when I learned the USA Womens' Soccer team lost to Sweden.  With that dirtbag Rapinoe leading them, I hope they lose and get knocked out right away.

I have no respect for dirtbags like Rapinoe left to represent the USA.  Is this country that deficient in patriotic folks, proud to represent the greatest country in the world, who brought more FREEDOM to the peoples of the world than any other nation in history?  Her and every kneeling fool disgusts me.

I used to buy items for my wife from Victoria Secret, but now Rapinoe represents them, and they have moved to my PERMANENT boycott.  I will never buy another article from there.  And I did not frequent Subway often, but they are now on the PERMANENT boycott.  That list is getting long, but I have no intention to reward companies I consider treasonous with their nonsense.  Every company supporting BLM would be run out of business if I had any power.

Since all ballparks, arenas, sports fields are paid for by taxpayers, I say we shut them down for three years and stop these dirtbags from playing on OUR FIELDS.  F*&K the owners and players.

:yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version