Author Topic: Biden: 'You've Got to Get People to the Point Where They Trust Government'  (Read 1276 times)

Offline LMAO

I would have wished that someone would’ve asked him to elaborate how he would increase trust in the federal government. But it was a CNN Town hall
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

. But it was a CNN Town hall
... where the toughest question usually relates to ice cream flavors.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Joe Biden feeds Americans a steady diet of lies and deceit AND THINKS THE PEOPLE NEED TO TRUST HIM AND GOVERNMENT MORE.  Is slick willy his marionette master whispering in his ears ?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I trust Wrecking Ball Joe completely, trust him to lie every time he opens that ice cream eating mouth of his.  Trust him to say and believe the exact opposite of everything that pertains to truth.

If I had my way, the entire Biden Crime Family would be indicted, convicted and dispatched.  He has earned at least three ropes for treason that I am aware of.

Offline christian

Who wouldn't believe Democrats while they lie, deceive, con and provide false evidence and often get caught inTreasons and betrayals? slick willy, hitlery, Pelosi, howard dean, dick turban durbin? Putting Commies and traitorous muslims in government and as their personal aids.  With democrats our CIA, FBI, IRS, act far more like enemies of the state, not law enforcers of the law they are sworn to protect.

The Felons are running the institutions, but are quite willing to represent the rich and foreigners, even enemies, in times of war.  TRUST?  THEIR DAY TO PLAY COMEDIAN'S?

Offline mountaineer

Sure, Joe, we should trust government.
Pres. Biden nominates Caroline Kennedy, former U.S. Ambassador to Japan and Daughter Of JFK, for U.S. Ambassador to Australia

Her uncle Ted’s widow, Victoria Kennedy, is Biden’s pick for US Ambassador to Austria
source: Newsmax reporter Logan Ratick's Twitter - twitter.com/Logan_Ratick
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline christian

As democrats move further and further away from the Constitution and imitate more and more Stalin/hitler type governance, 'we' should trust democrats one party rule more and more.  A call for unity amongst village useful fools, both stalin and hitler could approve!
« Last Edit: July 25, 2021, 01:34:10 pm by christian »

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

You cannot demand respect or trust, Joe.

One has to earn it.

And saying 'to the point' sounds like a spear is pressed against your body if one does not obey.  Not cleverly spoken, Joe.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2021, 03:25:36 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline andy58-in-nh

Spending trillions of dollars the government does not have, opening the borders to illegal aliens carrying deadly viruses and drugs, colluding with huge corporations to silence dissent... yeah, Joe, that's how you get the people to trust their government.   :shrug:
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline LMAO

You cannot demand respect or trust, Joe.

One has to earn it.

:amen:
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
People haven't trusted the federal governmant since the the aftermath of the Vietnam War

It's doubtful "40 some years in DC" Biden will do it
Depends on where you grew up, I guess. Not in my great great grandparent's day through the present have we trusted the Federal Government, and like any Government, it should never be trusted.

'Cause they'll screw when you aren't looking.

(Eternal vigilance and all that.)

But today's iteration could make great strides in that direction if everyone above a GS 9, appointees, and elected representatives all just resigned.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis