Author Topic: Poll: More Voters Want Congress to Investigate Black Lives Matter Riots than January 6 Riot  (Read 788 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Poll: More Voters Want Congress to Investigate Black Lives Matter Riots than January 6 Riot

Katherine Hamilton 22 Jul 2021

More voters want Congress to investigate the violent, summer 2020 Black Lives Matter riots than the January 6 Capitol riot, according to a Rasmussen/National Police Association poll released Wednesday.

At least 66 percent of voters “think Congress should investigate last year’s violent protests, in which more than 2,000 police officers suffered injuries in the line of duty,” compared to only 49 percent of voters who support House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s select committee investigation of the January 6 Capitol riot.

After more than six months, House Democrats established a committee to investigate the January 6 riot in which one person died after being shot by a Capitol police officer. The committee has been criticized for being a “purely partisan exercise.”

In contrast, no committee has been established to investigate at least 574 Black Lives Matter protests that involved acts of violence, including assaults on police officers, looting, and arson.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/07/22/more-voters-want-congress-investigate-black-lives-matter-riots-january-6-riot/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

The public shouldn't hold their collective breaths

BLM/ANTIFA are the Democrat base
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
NOT going to happen,period.

Blacks are the most reliable voting block the Dims have,and they ain't about to loosen their grip on those votes.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
I want January 6 investigated.

I want Capitol Police officers to be guaranteed anonymity
and asked who ordered them to let people into the building.

I want there to be a website where everyone who attended the protest
can send the pictures they took at the protest.

I want those pictures run through facial recognition software
to find the identity of people who carried backpacks,
especially those who had crowbars or similar implements.

(It is illegal to just to carry such implements to any protest in DC.)

I want those pictures run through facial recognition software
to find the identity of people who spoke into their lapels, and moved barricades.

I want those pictures online where the public can see them.
I want anyone who was at the protest to examine those pictures
and send messages into the website
pointing out anyone in the picture who the viewer considers to have been behaving suspiciously.
Then identify those people, using facial recognition software,
and do background checks on them.

Bypass Nasty Nancy's fake investigation / frame innocent victims sham.
Have conservatives in Congress set up a separate Congressional office to run OUR investigation.
Or maybe create a non government organization, funded by private donations
to do this investigation.

UPDATE:

Looks like there IS going to be a separate investigation.

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,443197.0.html
GOP Leader McCarthy on Pelosi’s ‘Sham’ January 6 Committee: ‘We Will Run Our Own Investigation’

I hope that one will not also be a whitewash.

« Last Edit: July 23, 2021, 01:54:22 am by unite for individuality »
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Offline LegalAmerican

My facts are being removed. 
-----------------------------------------------
CRIME.   PUBLISHED: 6:11 PM 17 FEB 2021

Antifa Leader Got $70,000 For Framing Trump Supporters, Inciting Riot, Video Taping Death

Not only was he caught on tape celebrating a successful frame job, he also got paid a huge amount of money for the film.
 by G Walrath
 The implication here is that Sullivan was paid to start the riot. (Source: YouTube Screenshot)

The implication here is that Sullivan was paid to start the riot. (Source: YouTube Screenshot)

In shocking new revelations, Antifa insurgent John Sullivan collected a whopping $70,000 from CNN and NBC for his footage of death at the Capitol riot.

The Gateway Pundit reported:
Antifa-Insurgence leader John Earl Sullivan was arrested in Utah after the US Capitol riots.
As reported previously Antifa protester John Sullivan was caught on video posing as a Trump supporter during the rioting at the US Capitol on January 6th.

Footage obtained by the Gateway Pundit from militant Black Lives Matter and Antifa activist John Sullivan’s Discord server shows the so-called “civil rights activist” reveling inside the U.S. Capitol on Jan 6 as he damaged federal property.
Sullivan has maintained in multiple interviews that he regularly attends protests only to record what’s going on, but did not actively partake in the insurgence in Washington.  This is a lie.  He is a leader of the Utah Antifa-BLM movement and has been previously arrested.
“It’s just recording, solely, and not being active in it,” he told Fox News last week.

Sullivan also organized an Antifa-Insurgence rally on January 6th at the Washington Monument at 11 AM before they stormed the US Capitol.
The mainstream media refuses to report these facts.

Quote Edit Share
11:52 AM - Today#3
On Tuesday Politico reporter Kyle Cheney reported that John Sullivan was paid $35,000 from both CNN and NBC for his footage inside the US Capitol on January 6th.
That is quite a haul!
Cheney posted the receipts on Twitter on Tuesday.

These are the invoices filed with the court today. pic.twitter.com/JdOZ9pXaIa
— Kyle Cheney (@kyledcheney) February 17, 2021
These are the invoices filed with the court today. pic.twitter.com/JdOZ9pXaIa

— Kyle Cheney (@kyledcheney) February 17, 2021
Tayler Hansen, a Gateway Pundit contributor, was also at the US Capitol protests. Taylor is an actual videographer and reporter, unlike John Sullivan who is a Black Lives Matter-Antifa organizer.

Tayler told us, “This raises serious red flags.” Tayler told us that the average beat reporter and videographer makes $300 to $1,000 for coverage from an event like the US Capitol riots. — Sullivan made $35,000 for his coverage.
Tayler Hansen added this,

“With over 6 months of experience as an independent Journalist I have captured some of the most viewed and circulated media content on the internet. I have NEVER made over $1,000 on an individual video. The highest I have ever seen a news source pay for breaking news footage is $3,000. John Sullivan being paid $35,000 by CNN and NBC for ONE EVENT is criminal. An average paid journalist out of Utah makes $3,021 a month, NOT $75,000 IN A MATTER OF DAYS. Let’s not forget that John has always been an ANTIFA and BLM organizer and activist. He has never before reported in a journalistic capacity. Even while “reporting” he is seen breaking a window, telling people he has a knife to get to the front of a crowded hallway, and is heard saying, “LETS BURN THIS SHIT DOWN!”

John Sullivan is not and has never been a journalist. He is an avowed BLM organizer and activist, his group InsurgenceUSA has a history of violence. There is something nefarious going on here, and I intend to find out what it is.

Offline LegalAmerican

POLITICS.   PUBLISHED: 2:03 PM 6 JAN 2021     UPDATED: 10:20 PM 6 JAN 2021

President Trump Says Go Home: Antifa Infiltrators Storm Capitol, “These Aren’t Patriots”

God help us… it looks like evil will win and the revival of the United States has been successfully snuffed.
 by G Walrath
Well, we knew it was going to happen… antifa agitators disguised as ‘maga’ supporters stormed the capitol building and caused the shooting of at least one woman.

Update: Police let them in:
All a set up https://t.co/fJXG09iOfQ
— R3D (@RedRevenge2021) January 6, 2021
« Last Edit: July 23, 2021, 02:02:24 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

The "Violent Insurrection" that Wasn't
The cops are right there but not even trying to get them to leave. Who in their right mind would call this an insurrection?

https://rumble.com/viq2y7-the-violent-i ... f&mc=d74by

------------------------------------------------------
11:21 AM - Feb 28. #1

CRIME.  PUBLISHED: 4:57 PM.  24 FEB 2021
Witness Exposes Democrat Lie: Capitol Riot Organized, Carried Out By Antifa

Everyone with an ounce of common sense was aware of this, but the media is in the propaganda business, so many Americans didn’t know until testimony proved it.
 by April Matthews.

Antifa was part of planning the attack on the Capitol, despite what the lying mainstream media had previously claimed. Expert testimony yesterday outlined their ops, which were designed to blame and impeach President Trump.

The Gateway Pundit reported:
Ex-Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund dropped a bombshell on lawmakers on Tuesday in his opening statement during a hearing before the Senate Rules and Homeland Security committees.

The Democrat-media complex has totally ignored eyewitness accounts detailing how black bloc Antifa terrorists infiltrated the peaceful MAGA demonstrations.

According to a former FBI agent on the ground at the US Capitol, at least one bus load of Antifa goons infiltrated the Trump rally as part of a false flag operation.

more, if you want it.
https://conservativedailypost.com/witne ... by-antifa/
« Last Edit: July 23, 2021, 01:59:55 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
and Pelosi wants a heavy handed investigation,whose results we already know; Blame Trump like a fanatical NeverTrumper.  Democrats are well known to use investigations to cover-up, not uncover what really happened.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
Tayler told us, “This raises serious red flags.” Tayler told us that the average beat reporter and videographer makes $300 to $1,000 for coverage from an event like the US Capitol riots. — Sullivan made $35,000 for his coverage.

Tayler Hansen added this,

“With over 6 months of experience as an independent Journalist I have captured some of the most viewed and circulated media content on the internet. I have NEVER made over $1,000 on an individual video. The highest I have ever seen a news source pay for breaking news footage is $3,000. John Sullivan being paid $35,000 by CNN and NBC for ONE EVENT is criminal. An average paid journalist out of Utah makes $3,021 a month, NOT $75,000 IN A MATTER OF DAYS. Let’s not forget that John has always been an ANTIFA and BLM organizer and activist. He has never before reported in a journalistic capacity. Even while “reporting” he is seen breaking a window, telling people he has a knife to get to the front of a crowded hallway, and is heard saying, “LETS BURN THIS SHIT DOWN!”

John Sullivan is not and has never been a journalist. He is an avowed BLM organizer and activist, his group InsurgenceUSA has a history of violence. There is something nefarious going on here, and I intend to find out what it is.

So Antifa organizer John Earl Sullivan was paid $70,000 by CNN and NBC for video
of a sort that usually brings no more than $1000, and never more than $3000.

This is another way The Swamp launders money,
getting it from "respectable" organizations
into the hands of terrorists.

These "news" (propaganda) organizations actually fund the rioters
which become the subjects of "news" stories, which are slanted in favor of the rioters.

This manufacturing by the TV networks of sensational "news" stories is corrupt enough.

But what's even more corrupt is the fact that
this is being done in the service of a much larger scheme
to impose a comprehensive political/social agenda
to further empower the leftists' global fascist system.

If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao