Author Topic: Former Democrat D.C. City Council Candidate Wants to Create Exclusively Black Neighborhoods  (Read 971 times)

rangerrebew

Democrat Councilman Suggests that D.C. should be Broken Down into Separate Black-Only Cities

A black nationalist former Washington D.C. councilman says that the city should be separated out into autonomous black-only cities.

Published 4 hours ago

on July 22, 2021

By Warner Todd Huston

A black nationalist former Washington D.C. councilman says that the city should be separated out into autonomous black-only cities.

The black supremacist is proposing what he is calling the “Black Autonomy Act” to fully segregate the Capitol City.

According to local D.C. reporter Martin Austermuhle, former D.C. councilman Addison Sarter has been pushing the idea for some time.

https://flagandcross.com/democrat-councilman-suggests-that-d-c-should-be-broken-down-into-separate-black-only-cities/

rangerrebew

I think it is time for Congress to legislate the end of Martin Luther King day since so few blacks and no democrats believe in his message.  They believe in such "patriotic" groups as Antifa, BLM, Black Panthers, China, and Russia. :whistle:

Offline Kamaji

Online rustynail

I think it is time for Congress to legislate the end of Martin Luther King day since so few blacks and no democrats believe in his message.  They believe in such "patriotic" groups as Antifa, BLM, Black Panthers, China, and Russia. :whistle:

Agreed, I keep expecting them to somehow deny the 'content of their character' speech.

Offline corbe

Racist azzhole.  The need to setup a suburb for Texas demonrats.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline andy58-in-nh

Racist azzhole.  The need to setup a suburb for Texas demonrats.

I thought it was called "Austin".
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Agreed, I keep expecting them to somehow deny the 'content of their character' speech.
Soon, very soon, MLK will be labeled 'hate speech' by the Left and will be banned from libraries and schools.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
A little more from the source article for perspective:
“Former At-Large DC Council candidate Addison Sarter is expected to propose a new ballot initiative: the Black Autonomy Act. It would create autonomous African American areas within D.C. with their own mayor and legislatures — including Anacostia, Langdon/Brentwood, Shepherd Park,” Austermuhle tweeted.

Geez, folks, can't you think outside of the box?

This is a GREAT idea, and I'm all for it.
Please keep reading.

Let's say these areas are "split off" from DC to become their own autonomous "municipalities".
All well and good.
As incorporated "cities", they'll no longer be a part of the District of Columbia, so let them be recognized as part of Maryland, from whose soil that portion of DC was created.

This "breakup" should end the push to make "DC" a state, for much of it won't even BE "DC" any longer, but Maryland municipalities.

Let them go their own way, and solve their own problems.
Let's "FREE D.C" of them!
Let Maryland have them -- it's a leftist-communist state now, anyway.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This return to segregation being pushed by BLM and their Leftist masters is fine with me. No problem.
The only issue is, it is only one way segregation.

Whites cannot enter a 'Blacks Only' area, but Blacks can go anywhere they want. How is that equitable?
If there are Blacks Only areas and places, then it is only logical there should be 'Whites Only' areas and places.
This is the only way we can have true 'equality'.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Former Democrat D.C. City Council Candidate Wants to Create Exclusively Black Neighborhoods

Penny Starr 22 Jul 2021

Addison Sarter, a former candidate for D.C. city council, will introduce a ballot initiative that would make areas of Washington, DC, into “autonomous regions” where only black Americans would be allowed to live.

Martin Austermuhle, a reporter with tax-payer-funded National Public Radio (NPR) affiliate WAMU in D.C., tweeted Wednesday about the development and included some of Sarter’s ideas that are expressed on his Medium website.

https://twitter.com/maustermuhle/status/1417841934815666181

https://twitter.com/maustermuhle/status/1417842485603225602

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/07/22/former-democrat-d-c-city-council-candidate-wants-black-american-only-neighborhoods/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline The_Reader_David

Hmm... I think there's a word for such a place, no... wait, it's not in English. Yes, yes, it's an Afrikaans word, now what was its... oh, yes, "bantustan".
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.