Author Topic: Leftwing Losers  (Read 72 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Leftwing Losers
« on: July 22, 2021, 02:21:26 pm »
July 22, 2021
Leftwing Losers
By J.R. Dunn

I admit I was worried last January. It really seemed as if the Left had taken it all and that nothing stood between them and their goals. The Supreme Court, Electoral College, HR-1, criminalization of firearms, rollback of immigration reforms, and all that just to start.

I wasn’t alone in this. Submissions here at AT relentlessly beat the doom and damnation drum: it was all over. The Terror was about to begin. Prepare for the American Gulag.

But all the time, something kept telling me: they’re leftists -- they will screw it up.

What a difference six months makes. The race has not gone to the swift, nor the battle to the strong.

At this point, the American Left is in complete disarray. Not one of their policies has been put into effect. One clear effort at reversing Donald Trump’s policies – opening up the border – has developed into a debacle that has humiliated the Zhou Biden administration.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/07/leftwing_losers.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34