Author Topic: Joe Biden Pops off About Sucking Blood From Kids in Incredibly Odd Exchange  (Read 307 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Pops off About Sucking Blood From Kids in Incredibly Odd Exchange
By Bonchie | Jul 23, 2021 8:00 AM ET

This guy just keeps getting weirder and weirder.

Joe Biden doesn’t like tough questions (see Yikes: Joe Biden Loses It on CNN Reporter in Shocking, Senile Meltdown). Heck, if this clip I’m about to share with you is any indication, he doesn’t like questions period. And can you blame him? He’s used to having the press fawn over his choice of ice cream flavor.

So when a reporter dares to actually do their job, Biden often gets defensive. That happened again, but this time, the president’s retort devolved into the exceedingly odd.

https://twitter.com/CalebJHull/status/1418417354648821760

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/07/23/joe-biden-pops-off-about-sucking-blood-from-kids-in-incredibly-odd-exchange-n415132
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

This is what you call strawman mixed with deflection. Nobody in the GOP has ever claimed that there’s people in the democratic party who are sucking the blood out of children

But we have heard many in the Democratic Party call for defunding of the police. Not only calling for it, but doing it
« Last Edit: July 23, 2021, 04:18:16 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline rustynail

Reminds me of the Jewish Blood Libel so Joe was trying to call the republicans Nazis.

Offline LMAO

This is one of the issues that cost them a potential blue wave in 2020. They haven’t gotten any better.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
This is what you call classic strawman. Nobody in the GOP has ever claimed that there’s people in the democratic party who are sucking the blood out of children

But we have heard many of the Democratic Party call for defunding of the police. Not only calling for it, but doing it
Adrenochrome??? Don't know if that is a "Republican" thing or not, but some of the folks who elaborated on Pizzagate might fall into that category.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LMAO

Adrenochrome??? Don't know if that is a "Republican" thing or not, but some of the folks who elaborated on Pizzagate might fall into that category.

And you could be right. But he said Republican Party in making his claim. I haven’t heard any elected Republican make that claim.

The reporter asked a very fair question. Because it’s true. There are people specifically in the Democratic Party, not just the left, that have been called for defunding police departments in inner cities. It seems Joe Biden doesn’t like questions beyond what flavor ice cream he likes
« Last Edit: July 23, 2021, 04:23:32 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

I predict he will use that until one of his advisers tell him it’s just not working

Barry Goldwater

Offline Smokin Joe

And you could be right. But said Republican Party in making his claim. The reporter asked a very fair question. Because it’s true. There are people specifically in the Democratic Party, not just the left, that have been called for defunding police departments in inner cities. It seems Joe Biden doesn’t like questions beyond what flavor ice cream he likes
It was the only reference I could think of where the Dems were eating roasted babies and drinking their blood, doing human sacrifices, torture, etc. It's funny Biden even mentioned it, because it faded out of the "out there sites" pretty fast after Epstein didn't kill himself.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LMAO

It was the only reference I could think of where the Dems were eating roasted babies and drinking their blood, doing human sacrifices, torture, etc. It's funny Biden even mentioned it, because it faded out of the "out there sites" pretty fast after Epstein didn't kill himself.

If he didn’t run away so quick, the next question would have been for him to name who in the GOP has made a claim about Democrats

The Democratic Party is really starting to go off the deep end. With claims of if we only have 100 days left to do something about climate change, we’re not really defunding the police, if we spend and print more that will ease inflation. All stuff that anybody with an IQ over 70 doesn’t believe. So who are they appealing to?
« Last Edit: July 23, 2021, 04:30:01 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline Smokin Joe

If he didn’t run away so quick, the next question would have been for him to name who in the GOP has made a claim about Democrats
Either that or someone might have tried to pin him down on the child trafficking some folks of note were connected to, no matter how tenuous that connection might seem without Epstein to connect the dots. That's a whole kettle of worms I'm sure the Dems would rather leave buried, because the speculation involved was pretty graphic and virtually unlimited, ranging from molestation to sacrifice. While it sounds farfetched to decent folks, I put it under the "can neither confirm nor deny" heading, simply because there is little I would not find possible in such an amoral bunch. Interesting that he seemed pretty quick to make his exit.

C S Lewis