Author Topic: Biden Tells One Heck of a Breathtaking Lie at CNN Town Hall  (Read 228 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Online mystery-ak

  • Owner
  • Administrator
  • ******
  • Posts: 321,765
  • Gender: Female
  • ‘I Want to Talk About Happy Things Man!’
Biden Tells One Heck of a Breathtaking Lie at CNN Town Hall
By Nick Arama | Jul 22, 2021 12:00 AM ET


As we reported earlier, Joe Biden’s CNN town hall did not go well.

He completely lost his mind, talked about aliens, praised Xi Jing Ping, and told several lies. But other than that, great job!

But one lie he told was just so shocking, in light of what we know, it deserved to be highlighted with a post all its own, for how breathtakingly false it was.

Biden has spent months focused on pitching vaccinations. Despite that, he failed to meet his vaccination goals.

But when he spoke about vaccinations on the town hall he said something shockingly untrue. Talk about misinformation. This is a big honking example of that, right here.


https://twitter.com/TrumpJew2/status/1418000943786962952

How does he not know this is completely untrue?

Hello, Twitter Support? Facebook? Can we flag this guy already? When can we expect the banning? His rules. Of course, the problem is that if he were a Republican, he’d probably already be banned. But because he has the magical “D” after his name, he likely has a “misinformation is free” card. You get banned if he flags you, but he never gets banned for misinforming and lying to the public.

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/07/22/biden-tells-one-heck-of-a-breathtaking-lie-at-cnn-town-hall-n414450
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

I have come to the conclusion that one useless man is a disgrace, that two become a lawfirm & that three or more become a congress." -John Adams

Offline Slide Rule

  • Hero Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,670
  • Gender: Male
Re: Biden Tells One Heck of a Breathtaking Lie at CNN Town Hall
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2021, 08:29:29 AM »

Our ruling​
Biden said, “You’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations.”

Biden exaggerated. CDC data shows that fully vaccinated people have gotten COVID-19,
but these cases are rare. But it’s important to note that vaccinated people are far more likely
to avoid hospitalization or death.

We rate this statement Half True.


https://www.poynter.org/fact-checki...-of-covid-19-vaccines-during-a-cnn-town-hall/​



Really? Slide Rule translates that answer so the mentally challenged can know the full story
as fact checking has a wide veracity variation of latitude. This is common in Yes Men.

I like accurate assessments of truth and lies. The writer could have called Xo Bi Dins statement
Half Lie.​

More accurately he could have declared it a
Total Fvcking Lie.

Sorry for my directness.

Moderators. Do your duty.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2021, 08:31:44 AM by Slide Rule »
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative, and #Superstraight.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Online Kamaji

  • Hero Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 417
  • Gender: Male
Re: Biden Tells One Heck of a Breathtaking Lie at CNN Town Hall
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2021, 09:03:36 AM »
Sorry, the statement is unqualifiedly false.  Fully vaccinated people getting a covid-19 infection is not "rare" - it happens on a fairly regular basis.  E.g., the UK just recently released hospitalization data which, it was claimed, showed that 60% to 69% of those hospitalized for covid were unvaccinated - which necessarily implies that the remaining 31% to 40% had at least one shot.  That is hardly a "rare" occurence.

Online Cyber Liberty

  • Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • ******
  • Posts: 68,288
  • Gender: Male
Re: Biden Tells One Heck of a Breathtaking Lie at CNN Town Hall
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2021, 11:12:49 AM »
Sorry, the statement is unqualifiedly false.  Fully vaccinated people getting a covid-19 infection is not "rare" - it happens on a fairly regular basis.  E.g., the UK just recently released hospitalization data which, it was claimed, showed that 60% to 69% of those hospitalized for covid were unvaccinated - which necessarily implies that the remaining 31% to 40% had at least one shot.  That is hardly a "rare" occurence.

100% of the Texas Democrat State Legislators were vaccinated, yet 6 caught the Rona when they traipsed to DeeCee.  58 Rats divided by 6 diseased people equals a slightly over 10% vaccine failure rate.  That's not "rare." 

Rat politicians already in DeeCee caught the Rona, and every one of them represents a vaccine failure.

Conclusion:  Either the vax doesn't work as advertised, or the Rats lied about being vaccinated.

======================

I'd like to know how many people getting "sick" with the dreaded Delta Variant (that has an even lower mortality rate than the original plague) got the real jabs.  The possibility exists the "vaccine" made those patients susceptible to the new variants.
December 11, 2020:  "Government of the people, by the people and for the people has finally perished from the Earth."
I will NOT comply.
 
Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Kamaji

  • Hero Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 417
  • Gender: Male
Re: Biden Tells One Heck of a Breathtaking Lie at CNN Town Hall
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2021, 11:22:27 AM »
100% of the Texas Democrat State Legislators were vaccinated, yet 6 caught the Rona when they traipsed to DeeCee.  58 Rats divided by 6 diseased people equals a slightly over 10% vaccine failure rate.  That's not "rare." 

Rat politicians already in DeeCee caught the Rona, and every one of them represents a vaccine failure.

Conclusion:  Either the vax doesn't work as advertised, or the Rats lied about being vaccinated.

======================

I'd like to know how many people getting "sick" with the dreaded Delta Variant (that has an even lower mortality rate than the original plague) got the real jabs.  The possibility exists the "vaccine" made those patients susceptible to the new variants.

Depends on what you mean by "works as advertised".  No vaccine confers 100% immunity; it's just not possible.  The covid-19 vaccines do confer protection by lessening the chances of getting infected, and by reducing the likely severity of an infection, but they do not confer 100% immunity.

The vaccine producers themselves have been accurately "advertising" these facts.  However, the political class has not; they are the ones who are falsely peddling the vaccines as a 100% bullet-proof cure-all.

Online Cyber Liberty

  • Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • ******
  • Posts: 68,288
  • Gender: Male
Re: Biden Tells One Heck of a Breathtaking Lie at CNN Town Hall
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2021, 12:01:24 PM »
Depends on what you mean by "works as advertised".  No vaccine confers 100% immunity; it's just not possible.  The covid-19 vaccines do confer protection by lessening the chances of getting infected, and by reducing the likely severity of an infection, but they do not confer 100% immunity.

The vaccine producers themselves have been accurately "advertising" these facts.  However, the political class has not; they are the ones who are falsely peddling the vaccines as a 100% bullet-proof cure-all.

True, and 89% < 100%

They keep saying it's 95%, and that's a lie.
December 11, 2020:  "Government of the people, by the people and for the people has finally perished from the Earth."
I will NOT comply.
 
Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: