Author Topic: BUMBLING MESS: Biden Stumbles Over His Words For A Full 40 SECONDS During CNN Town Hall  (Read 892 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BUMBLING MESS: Biden Stumbles Over His Words For A Full 40 SECONDS During CNN Town Hall

by Clayton Keirns

Former Vice President Joe Biden is having a rough go of it during his fake news town hall on CNN. During the shocking clip below, it’s clear that he’s struggling to even string together words for form sentences. This is getting BAD.

While answering a question about vaccines, Biden spewed word salad for a full 40 seconds while the crowd sat there in stunned silence.

“Just like the other question that’s illogical…and, I’ve heard you speak about it, because you alway-, I’m not being solicitous, but you’re always straight up about what you’re doing. The question is whether or not we should be in a position where, um, you uh, why can’t the…the…the experts say, we know that this virus is in fact, uh um, it’s going to be, excuse me, we we know why all the drugs are approved but permanently approved,” Biden said.

Watch the cringe moment below:

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1418013443295170564

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/shock-video-biden-stumbles-over-his-words-for-a-full-40-seconds-during-cnn-town-hall/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
July 22, 2021
Biden drifts off answering a question during CNN’s town hall with Don Lemon, appears to listen to earpiece to get out of incoherent ramble
By Thomas Lifson

We’ve all seen this before, as has every leader of every country in the world. A sitting president of the United States cannot put together a coherent answer to a simple question. He pauses, appears puzzled, and then comes up with a string of words that appear to have entered his brain via an earpiece. If the stakes weren’t so high, it would be comic.

Wednesday saw the president of the United States engage in a town hall format discussion, on friendly territory with Don Lemon moderating on CNN. It must have been one of those “good days” that dementia sufferers sometimes enjoy – in Biden’s case, meaning no “lid” was called, removing the leader of the free world from public scrutiny.

(“Calling a lid” is an unprecedented admission that the POTUS is not in full command of his mental faculties and would have Democrats demanding that the 25th Amendment be invoked if a Republican were in office. But Republicans are far too polite and far too scared of the media to make an issue of it with Biden.)

Even with the friendliest, least demanding moderator imaginable, Don Lemon, it was a challenge for President Joe Biden to get through the entire hour. His handlers must have believed that with familiar questions and maybe a good earpiece helping him along, he could handle the challenge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHWUyXPpVEQ

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/07/biden_drifts_off_answering_a_question_during_cnns_town_hall_with_don_lemon_appears_to_listen_to_earpiece_to_get_out_of_incoherent_ramble.html
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mountaineer

‘The Emperor has NO clothes’: Don Lemon was everyone’s ‘favorite part’ of Joe Biden’s train wreck of a Town Hall (for all the wrong reasons)
Posted at 11:26 am on July 22, 2021 by Sam J.

Full disclosure, this editor couldn’t stand to watch more than a few minutes of Biden’s CNN Town Hall. Beyond the fact that we knew he’d just lie his a-double-s off, his performance (and that’s what it was, folks) was a DISASTER.

Just an unmitigated dumpster of cringe. And Don Lemon had to pretend everything was not only AOK, but going well. ... Twitchy

https://twitter.com/ElijahSchaffer/status/1418014765536980992
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mountaineer

Andrew Malcolm
@AHMalcolm
Joe Biden: "And the question is whether or not we should be in a position where, you, uh, um, are why can't the, the, the experts say we know that this virus is, in fact, uh, um, is going to be, or, excuse me, we know why all the drugs approved are not temporarily approved..."
11:46 AM · Jul 22, 2021·

Biden Loses His Mind on CNN Town Hall: Aliens, Xi, and More Lies
By Nick Arama | Jul 21, 2021 11:15 PM ET

There’s a reason that they hid Joe Biden in the basement for so long.

Every time they let him out and have him speak for any extended period of time, trouble ensues.

I don’t know who agreed to have Biden go on a CNN town hall with Don Lemon tonight. Maybe they thought that CNN would be easy and have softballs. Doubtless, that’s right. But it still doesn’t stop Joe’s brain from breaking and going on the fritz again.

This is just a mess, as he struggles to find a coherent thought amid the jumble of words that flow out. What the heck is he actually saying here? ... 
More at RedState
« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 04:08:49 pm by mountaineer »

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
It reminds me of the Golden Earring song  "Yeah, there's a storm on the loose. Sirens in my head. Wrapped up in silence, all circuits are dead."

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

He sure has a way with words.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

That's what happens when you use a blender to make a word salad into a smoothie.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mountaineer

I noticed on one of the videos from last night's "town hall" that his pupils were smaller than usual - they didn't look like giant pie pans, for a change. New medication?  :pondering:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

He certainly isn't Hedly Lamar that is for sure.

Offline Victoria33

Offline dfwgator

He certainly isn't Hedly Lamar that is for sure.

He's President Lepetomane...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVG1uClfOKs

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The biggest mistake Trump made during the debates was to interrupt Biden's confused nonsense.
Trump should have just given a few words answer and cede his time to Biden.
Trump should have just let the old fool ramble. Trump could have won the debates easily.
Just let Biden talk as long as he wants to.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/status/1418019006880133122

So if the guns are being sold illegally what method to they (ATF) have to track them?? Inquiring minds want to know.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
(sigh)

He's only going to get worse as time goes by...

But...
Consider the alternatives...

Offline skeeter

The biggest mistake Trump made during the debates was to interrupt Biden's confused nonsense.
Trump should have just given a few words answer and cede his time to Biden.
Trump should have just let the old fool ramble. Trump could have won the debates easily.
Just let Biden talk as long as he wants to.
Remember Wallace was there to bail Biden out. That’s what got Trump going.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
So if the guns are being sold illegally what method to they (ATF) have to track them?? Inquiring minds want to know.
First step is the ATF do the illegal selling, they have experience and a proven track record backed up by deaths.

Online mountaineer

Offline libertybele

https://twitter.com/lawyer4laws/status/1418673678615728129

Wow  What the hell is the rest of the World thinking about us??? As I said before Joe is putting a target on our back. My question again, is #1 why is his wife allowing his incoherence and dementia to be on full display and #2 why are 535 members of Congress allowing this to continue?

It is downright pitiful, shameful and absolutely an American disgrace.  To think that they were going to invoke the 25th amendment on Trump because he wasn't competent.  Seriously??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.