Author Topic: Report: White House Weighing More Mask Mandates for Vaccinated Americans  (Read 349 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: White House Weighing More Mask Mandates for Vaccinated Americans

Charlie Spiering 21 Jul 2021

President Joe Biden’s administration is weighing the idea of more mask mandates for Americans during the coronavirus pandemic — even if they are vaccinated, according to a report published Wednesday.

Details of the masking discussions were reported by the Washington Post.

The White House is weighing these options as the “Delta variant” of the virus is spreading, even among the vaccinated.

The report noted that federal health officials are considering whether they would update masking guidance, asking all Americans to wear masks indoors in public places.

The White House would likely face strong pushback from vaccinated Americans who feel protected from the virus.

But a growing number of political leaders, public figures, and even athletes have tested positive for the coronavirus despite being vaccinated.

The CDC lifted masks mandates for vaccinated people in May, prompting many people in the United States to throw away their masks.

The White House said in a statement that any mask guidance would be made by the Centers for Disease Control.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/07/21/report-white-house-weighing-more-mask-mandates-for-vaccinated-americans/#
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden: Get Ready for Mask Mandates for School Children Under 12
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/07/21/biden-get-ready-mask-mandates-school-kids/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

No way.  I took the vaccine and I have no problem if I get the 'rona - a mild case of it wouldn't phase me in the least (in fact, I probably wouldn't even notice enough to go get tested, like some liberal hypochondriac) - I get it and that's done with it.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
So, they're still insisting those things have anything more than a marginal effect on spread, are we? Old habits die hard, I guess.

New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline rustynail

Two masks at a minimum for the vaccinated after a ten day cool down quarantine.