Author Topic: Swalwell: Misinformation Allowing COVID ‘to Persist’ ‘Is a National Security Concern’  (Read 205 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Oh this is rich!

Swalwell: Misinformation Allowing COVID ‘to Persist’ ‘Is a National Security Concern’

Ian Hanchett 21 Jul 2021

On Wednesday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “The ReidOut,” Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-CA) said that “misinformation that is allowing the virus to persist” is “a national security concern” and touted legislation, the BIO Defense Act, that would “put the vice president in charge of that. It would have also a Cabinet-level officer in the National Security Council dealing with this.”

Swalwell said, “I introduced the BIO Defense Act that would attack, not only the virus, but the misinformation that is allowing the virus to persist. That also is a national security concern. It would put the vice president in charge of that. It would have also a Cabinet-level officer in the National Security Council dealing with this. But I just want to say to your viewers, Jonathan, and to every American, this virus is serious. Get vaccinated. Life is precious. And Tucker Carlson is not worth dying for. He doesn’t care about you, but your family does. Please, please get vaccinated.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/07/21/swalwell-misinformation-allowing-covid-to-persist-is-a-national-security-concern/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Sleeping with a Chinese spy and meeting with a Qatari group with ties to Hamas are national security concerns, too, Fartwell.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Well sure. Of course.
It is misinformation causing COVID to persist.
And not the millions of unchecked, unvaccinated illegals pouring across the border.

I said months ago the Democrats want unchecked immigration specifically because they want to 'manufacture' what they call a 'second surge' of COVID. And when the engineered 'second surge' happens that it will be blamed on people who do not want to be guinea pigs for the pharmaceutical industry and on so called "misinformation".

Democrats will not even acknowledge that unchecked immigration will lead to a spike in COVID. They will not admit it. Democrats will not even discuss the idea.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline PeteS in CA

Great! Let me know when Swillwell grills LIEden, Kammie, Goobernor Cuomo, and Goobernor Noisome over their anti-Covid-vaccine speeches last September and October! :pop41:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.