Author Topic: CNN Town Hall: Joe Biden Suggests a 9mm Pistol Ban  (Read 573 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CNN Town Hall: Joe Biden Suggests a 9mm Pistol Ban
« on: July 22, 2021, 01:35:05 pm »
CNN Town Hall: Joe Biden Suggests a 9mm Pistol Ban

AWR Hawkins
21 Jul 2021

During his Wednesday night CNN town hall, President Joe Biden talked about a “push to eliminate” 9mm pistols that have an ammunition capacity beyond that of which the left approves.

Biden said, “The idea you need a weapon that can have the ability to fire 20, 30, 40, 50, 120 shots from that weapon, whether it’s a 9mm pistol or whether it’s a rifle, is ridiculous. I’m continuing to push to eliminate the sale of those things.”

https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/status/1418019006880133122

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/07/21/cnn-town-hall-biden-suggests-9mm-pistol-ban/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: CNN Town Hall: Joe Biden Suggests a 9mm Pistol Ban
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2021, 01:35:48 pm »
Fact Check: Biden Suggests Mass Shooters Get Their Guns ‘Illegally’
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/07/21/biden-suggests-mass-shooters-get-guns-illegally/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2021, 01:39:28 pm »
Biden: ‘Ridiculous’ to Say You Need Assault Weapon That Can Fire ’20, 30, 40, 50, 120 Shots from that Weapon’
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/07/21/biden-ridiculous-to-say-you-need-assault-weapon-that-can-fire-20-30-40-50-120-shots-from-that-weapon/
Support the USO

Offline thackney

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2021, 01:41:10 pm »
Fact Check: Biden Suggests Mass Shooters Get Their Guns ‘Illegally’
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/07/21/biden-suggests-mass-shooters-get-guns-illegally/

Which means more laws would not change their ability to get their guns.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2021, 01:41:22 pm »
The magazines for my 9mm pistol (the one I may lose someday in an unfortunate boating accident) hold 16 bullets, but I'm thinking of getting a 32-round extended mag, just 'cuz the Democrats don't want me to.  :whistle:
« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 04:09:40 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2021, 01:50:00 pm »
Never ask Democrats to use logic. It just confuses them and makes them angry.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline skeeter

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2021, 01:53:08 pm »
He's claiming gun shops are selling firearms without the requisite background checks, which I would wager is a damned lie.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2021, 03:58:15 pm »
He's claiming gun shops are selling firearms without the requisite background checks, which I would wager is a damned lie.

Should be easy enough to prove.  Obtain from each manufacturer a list of weapons sold to various gun shops, go to each of those gun shops and confirm that the listed weapons are either (a) still in inventory, or (b) sold, with a valid background check on file.  If, for some particular shop, there is a suspiciously large amount of inventory that was lost or destroyed, without a sufficiently reasonable explanation, then maybe that shop is engaged in illegal sales of firearms.

My guess is the inventory flow will show a remarkably high level of confidence upon audit - i.e., very little loss that cannot be chalked up to legitimate causes, such as theft (which the owner was not involved in).