Author Topic: Record label defends song making fun of liberals, says ‘message is speaking to millions of people’  (Read 394 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
This song speaks to me. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnNJv5yNZjE&t=274s
One of the many great lines in the song is “Am I the only one who quits singin’ along/Every time they play a Springsteen song?”

One thing about liberals—they are soooo sensitive. God forbid someone throw a little shade their way. This was of course expected after Aaron Lewis released a song called “Am I the Only One?” which makes sport of liberals. Apparently, liberals are incensed that not only does the song make fun of them, it is also number one on the country charts. Sacrilege!

Lewis’s record label, Big Machine Label Group, has been getting slammed by the left for releasing the song, however they are standing by their guy, Breitbart reports. The company’s CEO, Scott Borchetta says he supports Lewis and dismissed calls by some to boycott.

One such whiner, a left-wing music blogger (career choice there) named Bob Lefsetz called the song “heinous” while slamming Big Machine for releasing the hit song.

However Borchetta was having none of it, writing an open letter in which he defended the company’s actions in reply to  Lefsetz and other liberal lunatics.

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/mission-accomplished-am-i-the-only-one-has-liberal-heads-exploding/?fbclid=IwAR3Kcv758NnIttBvluPBVe5rkMoOHMgfpgBtLBcPzf5WeT28sQOQu1YxsYk
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline andy58-in-nh

Aaron Lewis is a great American artist - check out his music, if you haven't heard of him before.

Rock-solid country with intelligent, thoughtful (and patriotic) lyrics.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Aaron Lewis is a great American artist - check out his music, if you haven't heard of him before.

Rock-solid country with intelligent, thoughtful (and patriotic) lyrics.

I am a huge Stained fan.  I like his country stuff too!

Offline skeeter

Speaking for millions. And of course the bed wetters will squeal.

Offline Kamaji

Good song.  Glad to see they're standing up to the squealing from the libs.

Offline Wingnut

Good song.  Glad to see they're standing up to the squealing from the libs.

Being that is a Number One song on the Country charts prolly helped their "Backbone" to stand upright.