Author Topic: Gen. Milley Told Trump He'd Be 'Held Criminally Negligible' If He Didn't Assassinate Soleimani  (Read 1943 times)

rangerrebew

Gen. Milley Told Trump He'd Be 'Held Criminally Negligible' If He Didn't Assassinate Soleimani
Chris Menahan
InformationLiberation
Jul. 18, 2021

President Donald Trump assassinated top Iranian General Qasem Soleimani after reportedly being threatened by General Mark Milley and a group of Israel First GOP Senators who could have had him impeached.

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs Gen. Mark Milley reportedly pressured Trump to sign off on the assassination by telling him "you will be held criminally negligible for the rest of your life if you don't do this," according to the new book "I Alone Can Fix It" by Philip Rucker and Carol Leonnig.

Michael Bender's new book, "Frankly, We Did Win This Election" backed up previous reporting that Trump carried out the hit to appease Israel First warhawks in the GOP who were threatening to have him impeached.

Excerpts via Nonilex on Twitter:

https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=62383

rangerrebew

But when Bile Clinton declined to take out bin Laden, it was good leadership? :shrug:

Offline The_Reader_David

I'm not sure I'd trust news from sources that don't know the difference between negligible and negligent.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline Kamaji

Well, to be fair, President Trump's administration was criminally negligible, particularly as compared to the current (mal)administration which is rife with criminals.

rangerrebew

I'm not sure I'd trust news from sources that don't know the difference between negligible and negligent.

That proves his point.  If he had used correct English, it would have proven he was thinking in civilian terms.  The incorrect English proves he was thinking like a flag officer. ////00000////
« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 12:49:50 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
THIS is what passes for leadership in 21st Century Isr......uhhhh,America.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline PeteS in CA

Held Criminally Negligible

:silly: The English language is weird enough on it's own, but this looks like the article writer is not a native speaker of English. :silly:

... a group of Israel First GOP Senators who could have had him impeached.

That's not how impeachment works. Another clue this writer is not native to the US and doesn't in the least understand US government.

I was going to accuse Milley of giving Trump good advice concerning taking out Soleimani, but this article is horse manure and Milley is innocent of the accusation of giving Trump good advice.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

rangerrebew

Milley is innocent of the accusation of giving Trump good advice.

:mauslaff:   I absolutely love the way you worded that!  :laughingdog:

Offline LegalAmerican

That proves his point.  If he had used correct English, it would have proven he was thinking in civilian terms.  The incorrect English proves he was thinking like a flag officer. ////00000////

American's are not writing these pieces.  FOREIGNER'S ARE. The name does not matter. 

Offline LegalAmerican

:silly: The English language is weird enough on it's own, but this looks like the article writer is not a native speaker of English. :silly:

That's not how impeachment works. Another clue this writer is not native to the US and doesn't in the least understand US government.

I was going to accuse Milley of giving Trump good advice concerning taking out Soleimani, but this article is horse manure and Milley is innocent of the accusation of giving Trump good advice.

I just saw this.  I AGREE.   I already said....FOREIGNER WROTE THIS. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
American's are not writing these pieces.  FOREIGNER'S ARE. The name does not matter.

@LegalAmerican

It is a proven fact that flag officers are not required to think.They just give orders that everybody else has to follow.

rangerrebew

@sneakypete

The carrier on which I served got caught in port during a typhoon in the Philippines because our flag didn't believe us (the weather office) that climatology indicated the typhoon would come into Subic Bay and regenerate.  So we spent two days with two ocean going tugs pulling us away from the peer on one side as we shielded a mine sweeper on the other.  Getting caught in port in a typhoon doesn't look all that good on an admiral's record.  The dent in the side of the ship where we kept slamming into the peer wasn't all that big but I believe it was big enough to end the flag's career.  10631

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

The carrier on which I served got caught in port during a typhoon in the Philippines because our flag didn't believe us (the weather office) that climatology indicated the typhoon would come into Subic Bay and regenerate.  So we spent two days with two ocean going tugs pulling us away from the peer on one side as we shielded a mine sweeper on the other.  Getting caught in port in a typhoon doesn't look all that good on an admiral's record.  The dent in the side of the ship where we kept slamming into the peer wasn't all that big but I believe it was big enough to end the flag's career.  10631

@rangerrebew

YIKES! It takes a LICK to dent the steel in the side of a aircraft carrier!

How much damage did it do to the  pier?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So we are expected to believe partisan anti-Trump books now?  This one has the credibility of Mary Trump's "bombshell book" and Comey's self-serving memoir.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

rangerrebew

How much damage did it do to the  pier?

I really don't know for sure.  It wasn't something I needed to know about so I didn't ask. :poohappen:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I really don't know for sure.  It wasn't something I needed to know about so I didn't ask. :poohappen:

@rangerrebew

I was never a swabbie,but I am guessing a carrier hull is substantially tougher than a pier,so it must have been something special.

No wonder that officer got the boot. Damaging your own ship is bad enough,but damaging a pier would be inexcuseable because it would prevent other naval ships from tying up there.

rangerrebew

@sneakypete

We gave our forecast that the typhoon was going to regenerate in port 3 days before it hit; :patriot: plenty of time to get out to sea.  Actually, carriers doing damage to piers is not all that uncommon in my experience.  One time in Alameda we were getting underway, or suppose to.  There was a very strong west wind and two tugs weren't enough to get us clear of the pier.  So we banged it a few times before someone, probably an E-1, suggested tying us back at the pier to be used as a wind screen for the Enterprise which was coming in later, then use her tugs to get underway.  It worked like a charm.  But there was some damage to the pier.  How much, I never found out.  Maybe the Navy has fixed the problem in the last 45-50 years, but I doubt it.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@sneakypete

We gave our forecast that the typhoon was going to regenerate in port 3 days before it hit; :patriot: plenty of time to get out to sea.  Actually, carriers doing damage to piers is not all that uncommon in my experience.  One time in Alameda we were getting underway, or suppose to.  There was a very strong west wind and two tugs weren't enough to get us clear of the pier.  So we banged it a few times before someone, probably an E-1, suggested tying us back at the pier to be used as a wind screen for the Enterprise which was coming in later, then use her tugs to get underway.  It worked like a charm.  But there was some damage to the pier.  How much, I never found out.  Maybe the Navy has fixed the problem in the last 45-50 years, but I doubt it.

Pearl Harbor taught us the most dangerous place for a large vessel is being tied to a pier or key.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

rangerrebew

Pearl Harbor taught us the most dangerous place for a large vessel is being tied to a pier or key.

I'm sure at the flag level they were taught such problems are for battle ships, not carriers. ////00000////

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'm sure at the flag level they were taught such problems are for battle ships, not carriers. ////00000////

Flag Officers aren't fighting "the last war," they're fighting 2-3 wars ago. Now their most fearsome opponents are piers and other Navy ships.   :laugh:
I will NOT comply.

Offline LegalAmerican

So we are expected to believe partisan anti-Trump books now?  This one has the credibility of Mary Trump's "bombshell book" and Comey's self-serving memoir.

:thumbsup:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I just saw this.  I AGREE.   I already said....FOREIGNER WROTE THIS. 
Maybe they wrote it on their phone with one of those word substituting aps.

I know I have to make sure my phone doesn't sub words for what I want to say or the result will be gibberish.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Flag Officers aren't fighting "the last war," they're fighting 2-3 wars ago. Now their most fearsome opponents are piers and other Navy ships.   :laugh:
And Chinese freighters...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

The use of "Israel First GOP Senators" makes me wonder if this isn't one of those blame-everything-on-the-Jooos sites.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Cyber Liberty

Regardless of if it is a civilian or a military ship,large vessels get blown around by big winds,and while tied to a dock they can't put their bows into the wind to avoid it. It is much more dangerous for a big ship to be tied up in port during a big wind than it is for them to be out in deep water.

For an Admiral to ignore this threat borders on being a criminal act,or the act of someone insane.