Author Topic: Mitch McConnell warns of a COVID-19 wave like 'we went through last year' without vaccinations  (Read 364 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mitch McConnell warns of a COVID-19 wave like 'we went through last year' without vaccinations

McConnell is on President Biden’s side: say no to fake news on vaccines.
By
Christian Spencer | July 21, 2021

Story at a glance:

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) is warning of a potential surge of deaths and hospitalizations.
    Republican Utah Gov. Spencer Cox also decried the spread of vaccine misinformation..
    McConnell is calling for people to look up verified information about the virus.

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) is warning of a potential surge of deaths and hospitalizations similar to those experienced in 2020 if vaccination rates continue to lag in the U.S.

“These shots need to get in everybody’s arms as rapidly as possible or we´re going to be back in a situation in the fall that we don’t yearn for — that we went through last year,” McConnell said at a news conference Tuesday, The New York Post reported. “This is not complicated.”

As Changing America previously reported, the delta coronavirus variant now accounts for approximately 83 percent of new cases in the U.S., according to health officials.

Several states are witnessing a renewed surge in fresh infections and many say it’s being driven by the more contagious strain. Missouri for instance is leading the nation in delta variant infections, with the strain composing 29.9 percent of current COVID-19 infections.

McConnell’s speech comes as other lawmakers are encouraging vaccination increases and scrutinizing the spread of vaccine misinformation.

more
https://thehill.com/changing-america/well-being/prevention-cures/564238-mitch-mcconnell-warns-of-a-covid-19-wave-like-we
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Some seem to be missing the point

I am all for vaccines and believe people need to watch for false Information regarding Covid and vaccines

What we are opposed to is the government monitoring people’s Social media posts. And also  who decides what is misinformation
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy