Author Topic: Analysis: Joe Biden ‘Set to Surge’ Illegal Alien Population Across U.S.  (Read 262 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Analysis: Joe Biden ‘Set to Surge’ Illegal Alien Population Across U.S.

John Binder 21 Jul 2021

President Joe Biden is “set to surge” the number of illegal aliens living across the United States, new analysis provided to Breitbart News details.

The analysis, conducted by the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR), projects that the nation’s illegal alien population will increase dramatically as a result of Biden’s mass migration agenda where border crossers are routinely being released into the U.S. interior, most illegal aliens are evading deportation, and there are no plans for a crackdown on visa overstays.

The illegal alien population “could exceed 20 million” if Biden “implements all of his preferred policies” by the end of 2024, the analysis estimates.

“… the illegal alien population is set to surge under the Biden administration,” FAIR’s analysis states.

As evidence, FAIR notes that even as former President Donald Trump implemented strict border controls, boosted deportations of illegal aliens, and closed a number of visa loopholes, the illegal alien population “grew considerably” from their estimate of 12.5 million at the start of 2017 to 14.5 million by the end of 2020.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/07/21/analysis-illegal-alien-population-surge-thanks-biden/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

The left is desperate to change the demographics of this country from increasingly angry Americans of all races at what’s going on in this country(crime, inflation, CRT) to grateful dependents
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy