Author Topic: Former Detroit police chief takes step towards GOP run for governor in Michigan  (Read 399 times)

Online libertybele

Former Detroit police chief takes step towards GOP run for governor in Michigan

Former Detroit Police Chief James Craig on Wednesday announced he was setting up what he described as an exploratory committee as he moves closer to running for the Republican gubernatorial nomination in Michigan.

"I’m opening an exploratory committee to help me think about a run for governor for the state of Michigan," Craig said in a campaign style video. "This is about leading from the front, keeping people safe, which is a core responsibility, solving problems, that’s what Michigan needs."

In a statement, Craig touted that "I led as chief of police — and began my life — on the streets of Detroit. Now it is time to travel the state, and visit other communities.".........

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/former-detroit-police-chief-takes-step-towards-gop-run-for-governor-in-michigan
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.