Author Topic: Behar: ‘Third-Rate Party Hack’ Rand Paul Is ‘Responsible’ for COVID Deaths  (Read 1882 times)

Offline LMAO

@LegalAmerican

As I have written before,she was FIRED from the NYC school system,and THAT is why she went into comedy.

Just HOW freaking stupid do you have to be to be a teacher in the NYC school system,with their strong union,and STILL get fired?

But  think of the poor students she taught in that time.

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LegalAmerican

@LegalAmerican

As I have written before,she was FIRED from the NYC school system,and THAT is why she went into comedy.

Just HOW freaking stupid do you have to be to be a teacher in the NYC school system,with their strong union,and STILL get fired?

That is what I remember her saying,  on the view.  Did not know she was fired.  lol.  888high58888

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@LMAO

They had been taught exclusively by NYC union teachers before they got to her,so none of them knew the difference.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LegalAmerican

Did you attend New York schools at that time?  Just asking.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Joy thinks Jill Biden is a real MD.  She is not very bright.
Which one, Joy, Jill or both?

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Joy thinks Jill Biden is a real MD.  She is not very bright.
Joy Behar is a moron who thinks she God's gift to the world.
She regularly viciously smears people who are thousands of levels above her as a person.
She is a stupid little Hollywood whore who suddenly thinks she is qualified to dictate national and international policy.
Who is she, really? What qualifications or even single qualification does she have? NONE!
And yet in her bubble world fantasy land she created in her own twisted mind, she thinks she is Stephan Hawking.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LMAO

@LMAO

They had been taught exclusively by NYC union teachers before they got to her,so none of them knew the difference.

Yeah good point.

She just continued the damage to them
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline MOD3

Please stay on-topic.

:dontfeed:

Offline LegalAmerican

Joy Behar is a moron who thinks she God's gift to the world.
She regularly viciously smears people who are thousands of levels above her as a person.
She is a stupid little Hollywood whore who suddenly thinks she is qualified to dictate national and international policy.
Who is she, really? What qualifications or even single qualification does she have? NONE!
And yet in her bubble world fantasy land she created in her own twisted mind, she thinks she is Stephan Hawking.

Right on.   :bingo: