Author Topic: Behar: ‘Third-Rate Party Hack’ Rand Paul Is ‘Responsible’ for COVID Deaths  (Read 1881 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Behar: ‘Third-Rate Party Hack’ Rand Paul Is ‘Responsible’ for COVID Deaths

Pam Key 21 Jul 2021

Joy Behar told her co-hosts Wednesday on ABC’s “The View” that Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) is a “third-rate party hack” who is responsible for American deaths in the coronavirus pandemic.

The panel was discussing a heated exchange between National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases head Dr. Anthony Fauci and Senator Paul during a Tuesday Senate hearing.

Behar said, “Dr. Fauci has been running the NIH for 36 years, okay? He has helped us through HIV, SARS, Bird flu, Swine flu, Zika and Ebola, all right? Rand Paul is a third-rate party hack who, by the way, got COVID is lucky to be alive and then refused to take the vaccine afterward. If anyone is responsible for all the deaths that have occurred since COVID began, it is more these lying party hacks like Rand Paul who have demonized masks and then demonized vaccines, and they know who they are. He should be thanking Fauci instead of accusing him of murder. My God.”

She added, “Just two weeks ago, by the way, Rand Paul vowed to fight against mask mandates on public transportation. This is who people are watching on TV, speaking to the most, you know, brilliant scientist basically who has helped us through 36 years under I think four or five presidents. This is what we’re listening to?”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/07/21/behar-third-rate-party-hack-rand-paul-is-responsible-for-covid-deaths/
« Last Edit: July 21, 2021, 06:08:44 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

He has helped us through HIV, SARS, Bird flu, Swine flu, Zika and Ebola, all right?
"Us"? Is she a genocidal maniac?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

Wow.  The stupid really runs deep in Behar.  That, or the ideological adherence.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I guess there are people who watch that show with the harpies..  I don't know anyone who does watch it and I'm sure I don't care to meet or know anyone who could find it entertaining.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The mere fact that this boob has a forum to express such stupid comments is a true testament of how far the quality of day time televison has sank in the past 25 years.  Society would be better served if it was 10 hours of nothing but soap operas and game shows.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I guess there are people who watch that show with the harpies..  I don't know anyone who does watch it and I'm sure I don't care to meet or know anyone who could find it entertaining.

Behar serves the same demographic of  40-45 % of stupid society who thought Jon Stewart's Daily Show was actual a fungible news program.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

BassWrangler

Wow.  The stupid really runs deep in Behar.  That, or the ideological adherence.

Yes, she's industrial strength stupid. Nasty too.

Offline LMAO

Why does it upset the left when Fauci is forced to answer questions
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

BassWrangler

Why does it upset the left when Fauci is forced to answer questions

They're constantly on the hunt for ways to justify their belief that conservatives are both evil and stupid. Challenging any leftist icon or belief just moves you to the head of the line for their ire.

Offline PeteS in CA

Behar doesn't need vaccination. Her formaldehyde kills coronaviruses.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Behar and the rest of the bimbos on The View, if you combined their intelligence, it would not equal that of a gnat.  However, sad to say, there are millions of people that watch that bogus show and actually believe the idiocy they spew.

I have a good friend, as liberal as they come, and she believes every word of folks like this, CNN, etc.  The corruption in media is beyond criminal!
« Last Edit: July 21, 2021, 09:39:16 pm by jafo2010 »

Offline libertybele

Behar and the rest of the bimbos on The View, if you combined their intelligence, it would not equal that of a gnat.  However, sad to say, there are millions of people that watch that bogus show and actually believe the idiocy they spew.

I have a good friend, as liberal as they come, and she believes every word of folks like this, CNN, etc.  The corruption in media is beyond criminal!

Recently, I read a review of a local restaurant. The reviewer gave the restaurant 4 stars and said that the food was fantastic and he would have given the restaurant 5 stars but they had Fox News on and refused to turn to CNN and the reviewer stated that because of their selection of TV stations, he wouldn't be back.

Liberal mentality has become an illness.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jafo2010

And Dr Judith Mikovits has claimed she worked with Dr Fauci for 40 years and claims he is responsible for over one million deaths before COVID came along.  Fauci is a carpetbagger, steals everything not nailed down according to her.  She sounds very credible to me.

Seeing Fauci boldface lie to Sen Paul, he deserves to be indicted for mass genocide, and publicly dispatched!!!  Other nations actually listened to this man, and people are dying in huge numbers.  He has no business being in his job.  The CDC begins to force folks out after they reach retirement age.  He is 80 years of age!!!  Listen to this fool at your peril.  Same is true for the bimbos on The View, listen to them at your peril!!!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I once read a description of a Harpy which stated they were insane, foul of countenance, with a poisonous bite and defecated on people. Sounds like Behar to me.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Rand Paul is actually a practicing physician.

Unlike the epidemiologist class who would have us locked down, separated and faces hidden forever. (Oh, excuse me. "Until the virus is gone." But that's a distinction without a difference.)
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Kamaji

Ohhh,it's MUCH worse than that with this one. She combines stupid and insanity. How many female teachers have YOU ever heard of that got fired from a teaching position with the NYC public school system?

I can only guess she got her job for going down on Baba WaWa and being a reliable left-wing moonbat while BaBa tried to go on the air and pretend to be a middle of the road moderate.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Kamaji

@Kamaji

Ohhh,it's MUCH worse than that with this one. She combines stupid and insanity. How many female teachers have YOU ever heard of that got fired from a teaching position with the NYC public school system?

I can only guess she got her job for going down on Baba WaWa and being a reliable left-wing moonbat while BaBa tried to go on the air and pretend to be a middle of the road moderate.

Not many.  It's almost impossible to get fired from a teaching position in NYC.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Rand Paul is actually a practicing physician.

Joy thinks Jill Biden is a real MD.  She is not very bright. 

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

Kennedy Center "Hollywood type" Honoree is a person who hasn't achieve anything in many years.  A has-been hanging on to the thought they actually are relevant.

Offline PeteS in CA

And Dr Judith Mikovits has claimed she worked with Dr Fauci for 40 years and claims he is responsible for over one million deaths before COVID came along.  Fauci is a carpetbagger, steals everything not nailed down according to her.  She sounds very credible to me.

Ummmm, no. Per https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judy_Mikovits , she worked Upjohn in Kalamazoo, MI in 1986 and 1987. She then worked at the National Cancer Institute from 1988 through 2001. Dr. Fauci does not lead the NCI, he leads the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, a different organization. Starting in 2001 she worked for EpiGenX Biosciences in Santa Barbara, CA, on the opposite side of the country from NIAID. In 2005 she worked, apparently briefly, as a bartender, and in 2006 she became director at Whittemore Peterson Institute, located in Reno, NV, from which she was fired in 2011 over a paper she had co-published that had to be withdrawn. That separation had legal consequences for her. As far as I can tell, she never worked with Fauci, and not at any of the National Institutes of Health for 40 years.

If Mikovits currently claims she did work with Fauci for 40 years, she's simply lying. The circumstances of her being fired from Whittemore Peterson Institute and the immediate aftermath suffice for me to regard her as utterly non-credible. She's a mountebank cadging cash from anti-vaxxers' and anti-Covid-vaxxers' confirmation biases.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 05:49:40 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Ummmm, no. Per https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judy_Mikovits , she worked Upjohn in Kalamazoo, MI in 1986 and 1987. She then worked at the National Cancer Institute from 1988 through 2001. Dr. Fauci does not lead the NCI, he leads the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, a different organization. Starting in 2001 she worked for EpiGenX Biosciences in Santa Barbara, CA, on the opposite side of the country from NIAID. In 2005 she worked, apparently briefly, as a bartender, and in 2006 she became director at Whittemore Peterson Institute, located in Reno, NV, from which she was fired in 2011 over a paper she had co-published that had to be withdrawn. That separation had legal consequences for her. As far as I can tell, she never worked with Fauci, and not at any of the National Institutes of Health for 40 years.

If Mikovits currently claims she did work with Fauci for 40 years, she's simply lying. The circumstances of her being fired from Whittemore Peterson Institute and the immediate aftermath suffice for me to regard her as utterly non-credible. She's a mountebank cadging cash from anti-vaxxers' and anti-Covid-vaxxers' confirmation biases.

@PeteS in CA

I want to thank you for your research on this,and setting us straight on her.

Offline jafo2010

Geez, working with someone in the scientific community does not literally mean working for the NIH.  Fact is, Fauci had control of huge funds issued for research for many projects through the decades, and you best believe, those entities reported to him their progress.

I listened to her, and I found her credible.  Let me put it this way, she is ten times more credible than Fauci.  He literally sat and lied the other day to the Senate when he said he NEVER funded gain of function research at the Wuhan Lab.  Blatant lie.  Of course, he did a practice where he issues the money to another and they gave the money to the Wuhan Lab.  That is a common practice these days in the USA for plausible deniability.  Commonly done with the employment of the tens of millions of illegal aliens here.  They use a contracting firm that does all the personnel, so that the company providing the jobs have deniability about hiring illegals. 

Sen Paul has sent a request for criminal investigation of Fauci.  We will see who ends up INDICTED Pete.  Charges against Mikovits were dropped, and were pushed by a company that came under its own legal troubles.

I have seen good people's lives ruined by the power of the pharma industry.  They are ruthless to protect their profits, and think nothing of destroying lives.

You keep believing Dr. Fauci is the man he claims to be.  I see the wheels coming off for that f*&^er!!!

And in terms of papers being published and research being published, time often is everything when everyone around the world is racing to be first.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 10:04:45 pm by jafo2010 »

Offline LegalAmerican

Yes, she's industrial strength stupid. Nasty too.

She was a school teacher before she went into comedy.  NOT FUNNY, NOR SMART.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
She was a school teacher before she went into comedy.  NOT FUNNY, NOR SMART.

@LegalAmerican

As I have written before,she was FIRED from the NYC school system,and THAT is why she went into comedy.

Just HOW freaking stupid do you have to be to be a teacher in the NYC school system,with their strong union,and STILL get fired?