Author Topic: CBS warns viewers words like ‘patriot’ and ‘thin blue line’ are secret extremist hate speech  (Read 445 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CBS warns viewers words like ‘patriot’ and ‘thin blue line’ are secret extremist hate speech
July 21, 2021 | Terresa Monroe-Hamilton

CBS reporter Dan Patterson warned viewers that they should be on the lookout for online groups that use the word “patriot” and the phrase “thin blue line” because they are in reality keywords for “QAnon” extremist hate groups.

“So, the new rule of QAnon is that there is no QAnon, at least not anymore. There was a QAnon. But after the mysterious poster named ‘Q’ told them to drop the branding because it became toxic last fall, QAnon true believers started to move on and after the Jan. 6 insurrection, most really dropped the QAnon branding. Why? Because the conspiracies continued to metastasize on social media. Even in places like Facebook which require a real name, QAnon conspiracies have flourished since Jan. 6. Now, that’s just one example of in real life (IRL) QAnon true believer behavior. In the past year, especially just in the last 6 months, of course, they helped ferment the Jan. 6 insurrection, but they’ve also pushed the ‘big lie’ narrative across social media,” Patterson noted.

He went on to accuse these so-called extremists of being anti-vaxxers and of having questioned the voting results in Maricopa County, Arizona. He also says they attend “patriot” rallies. Patterson says they are planning conferences and events this fall and connected QAnon to anyone who refers to the “deep state,” “patriot,” or “thin blue line.” Democrats have disingenuously promoted the group as a driving force in right-wing politics while trying to connect anyone disagreeing with them to QAnon.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/07/21/cbs-warns-viewers-words-like-patriot-and-thin-blue-line-are-secret-extremist-hate-speech-1106562/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Trust in the media is at crisis level low.

Normally, most professions would try to change that view. The news media in this country is working to see if they can bring that down even lower

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline dfwgator

How long until they demand the New England Patriots change to The New England Football Team?

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Kamaji

How long until they demand the New England Patriots change to The New England Football Team?

Have to drop the "England" part as well - that's white supremacist.

Offline PeteS in CA

"CBS" is deceiving extremist BS speech. AKA SeeBS.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
GtHawk warns words like blm, antifa, Reparations, critical race theory, 1619 and democrat are overt extremist hate speech.

Offline skeeter

I’m trying, at long last, to become less profane in my speech. But there really is only one response to these woke demands to alter our vocabulary, beliefs and behavior: FU.

Offline goatprairie

Seeing as how they play in one of the most liberal states in the Union, they should call themselves the New England Progressives....or New England Social Justice Warriors..... or New England Anti-Racists.