Author Topic: Suspected FBI Leaker Could Evade Consequences  (Read 129 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Suspected FBI Leaker Could Evade Consequences
« on: July 21, 2021, 01:07:59 pm »
Suspected FBI Leaker Could Evade Consequences

Official accepted gifts from journalists but resigned before inspector general's investigation was completed

Alana Goodman • July 20, 2021 5:40 pm

A senior FBI official found guilty of misconduct for accepting unauthorized gifts from journalists, including tickets to pricy black-tie dinners, in 2016 could evade consequences because the official resigned before the investigation was completed, the Department of Justice inspector general said Tuesday.

The misconduct finding is part of a years-long Justice Department inspector general investigation into FBI media leaks during the 2016 election. In 2018, the inspector general's office said it was probing "numerous FBI employees, at all levels of the organization and with no official reason to be in contact with the media, who were nevertheless in frequent contact with reporters."

The FBI official at the center of the latest investigation—who resigned during the probe and whose name is being withheld by the inspector general—"violated federal regulations and FBI policy" for reportedly accepting "tickets from members of the media to two black tie dinner events, one valued at $225 and the other valued at $300," without prior approval, according to a statement.

more
https://freebeacon.com/latest-news/suspected-fbi-leaker-could-evade-consequences/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Suspected FBI Leaker Could Evade Consequences
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2021, 01:58:50 pm »
Could??? Are you kidding?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Suspected FBI Leaker Could Evade Consequences
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2021, 04:35:01 pm »
Could??? Are you kidding?

They're optimists.  Foolish, yes, but optimistic.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: