Author Topic: Looking for a Word for Mitt Romney  (Read 3051 times)

Offline LegalAmerican

Re: Looking for a Word for Mitt Romney
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2021, 03:12:18 am »
Huh?

----
Online LMAO
« Reply #8 on: Today at 09:57:48 AM »

And yet conservatives could not wait to vote for him in 2012. :shrug:

Why would you say the above?  I see some have already addressed this.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2021, 03:16:19 am »
----
Online LMAO
« Reply #8 on: Today at 09:57:48 AM »

And yet conservatives could not wait to vote for him in 2012. :shrug:

Why would you say the above?  I see some have already addressed this.

I said the above because I remember conservatives on Fox and talk radio and Free Republic backing Romney in 2012

That’s why. And how many here who are calling him a traitor and other names voted for him in 2012?

« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 03:18:21 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2021, 03:28:25 am »
I said the above because I remember conservatives on Fox and talk radio and Free Republic backing Romney in 2012

That’s why. And how many here who are calling him a traitor and other names voted for him in 2012?

No one voted for Obama. Romney is a traitor to America. ONE MORE TIME.  Only TWO CHOICES.  We knew about fraud in 2020, but not in 2012.  It didn't matter WHO ...we voted for.  Fraud in 2012 too. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA8a2g6tTp0

Offline LMAO

« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2021, 03:35:05 am »
No one voted for Obama. Romney is a traitor to America. ONE MORE TIME.  Only TWO CHOICES.  We knew about fraud in 2020, but not in 2012.  It didn't matter WHO ...we voted for.  Fraud in 2012 too. 

I’m not talking about any alleged voter fraud in 2012. I’m pointing out that all the names that are thrown at Mitt Romney now, conservatives were singing a different tune about him in 2012

Many of us either voted for somebody else in 2012 or stayed home because we didn’t like either candidate and is proven by the fact that Barack Obama actually lost approximately 3 million votes from the 2008 election

Romney is not a traitor. He may be an opportunist but I don’t consider him a traitor

« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 03:36:04 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online roamer_1

« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2021, 04:27:44 am »

Funny... I didn't vote for either one...  :whistle:

Online roamer_1

« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2021, 04:29:26 am »
No way in hell I would endorse the likes of Romulus...

Offline LMAO

« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2021, 11:08:05 am »
Funny... I didn't vote for either one...  :whistle:

Same here

Barry Goldwater

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2021, 12:34:32 pm »
Since the boundary between American English and British English has become increasingly porous (I've seen "bespoke" used on this side of the pond by people who never set foot in the UK), I'd propose "wet" as a word for Romney.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2021, 01:35:10 pm »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2021, 02:27:43 pm »
There are so many words to chose from,starting with weasel,traitor,whore,and sociopath.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2021, 02:32:56 pm »

Because 2012 was 9 years ago. Enough time for Romney to go from putz to megaputz.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 02:33:51 pm by skeeter »

Offline LMAO

« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2021, 02:43:13 pm »
Because 2012 was 9 years ago. Enough time for Romney to go from putz to megaputz.

So you vote for candidates you consider putzes?

There was quite a few of us who knew what a fraud he was back in 2012. So we chose not to vote for him

Barry Goldwater

Offline skeeter

« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2021, 02:48:25 pm »

There was quite a few of us who knew what a fraud he was back in 2012. So we chose not to vote for him
Bully for you. But, yeah rightly or wrongly I voted for a putz over Barack Obama.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2021, 09:42:06 pm »
Ditto

Romney violated ARTICLE 12 of beliefs.....and more. 

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2021, 09:45:20 pm »

VOTING...OR NOT....hello...it did not matter.  What don't you understand?  So, if you voted for OBAMA...it did not matter...again.  WE HAD NO CHOICE..EITHER WAY. VOTER FRAUD got obama in office same as biden. 

Offline libertybele

« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2021, 09:47:53 pm »
Pinocchio
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline rustynail

« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2021, 09:50:45 pm »
Poopy Head.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2021, 10:26:19 pm »
VOTING...OR NOT....hello...it did not matter.  What don't you understand?  So, if you voted for OBAMA...it did not matter...again.  WE HAD NO CHOICE..EITHER WAY. VOTER FRAUD got obama in office same as biden.

Was there voter fraud in 2010, 2014, and 2016? Or just in the years your candidates didn't win?

Barry Goldwater

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2021, 10:31:36 pm »

No one listening to what biden said?
-------------------------------------------
Michigan Counties Plan To Break Law With Sneaky Act To Erase Election Rig Evidence On Machines

ADMITTED IT! This Dem. Politician Says ‘We Have Everyone Else’ in Media (Except Fox)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2021, 10:39:25 pm »

No one listening to what biden said?
-------------------------------------------
Michigan Counties Plan To Break Law With Sneaky Act To Erase Election Rig Evidence On Machines

ADMITTED IT! This Dem. Politician Says ‘We Have Everyone Else’ in Media (Except Fox)

@LegalAmerican

This is real? He ACTUALLY said those exact words?

Talk about a bullet come campaign time. Hell,never mind bullet,nuke missle!

Not that Trump is the kind of guy that would use stuff like that in a campaign,though.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #45 on: July 22, 2021, 10:44:58 pm »
Was there voter fraud in 2010, 2014, and 2016? Or just in the years your candidates didn't win?

Yes ,there was voter fraud for decades by demon-rats.  Why do you ask?  You think there are honorable people in that party?  EVER?  Creators of KKK, and Jim Crow LAWS. Now wanting our guns.  Republicans were created to abolish slavery and most blacks were in the Republican Party.  LINCOLN was republican, MLK was republican.
All shooting events since LINCOLN...were done by demon-rats.  Scalice was the last republican known, to be  shot by demon-rat. Why don't you know all this? Are you a lefty?  JUST ASKING. 2016...there was not enough voter fraud by demo-rats to win in 2016, so in 2020 they made sure, that would not happen again.  100 million votes for POTUS TRUMP, yet you think biden won?  That is why Hillary was winking with obama and shocked, she DIDN'T WIN! 
Dead people voted. People that didn't exist, voted. One dog...voted! 5,000 ballots from china! 
Do I have to start from scratch?  I WANT MY AMERICA SAVED AND MY CONSTITUTION.  You don't?   

http://rumble.com/vf8iq3-scientific-proof-television-special-on-election-fraud-by-mike-lindell.html
« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 10:49:15 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #46 on: July 22, 2021, 10:45:24 pm »

I think that fraud has been going on for a very long time.  Perhaps "W" truly didn't win -- it was bitterly contested and then there was the whole issue of the hanging chads.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #47 on: July 22, 2021, 10:46:44 pm »
I think that fraud has been going on for a very long time.  Perhaps "W" truly didn't win -- it was bitterly contested and then there was the whole issue of the hanging chads.

:bingo:

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #48 on: July 22, 2021, 10:53:06 pm »
As
@LegalAmerican

This is real? He ACTUALLY said those exact words?

Talk about a bullet come campaign time. Hell,never mind bullet,nuke missle!

Not that Trump is the kind of guy that would use stuff like that in a campaign,though.

As far as I know.
------------------------------
Joe Biden brags about having “the most extensive and inclusive VOTER FRAUD organization” in history.
2,389,243 views.         Oct 24, 2020

Offline LMAO

« Reply #49 on: July 22, 2021, 10:53:53 pm »

I believe every election has some fraud

The problem is proving that fraud made a difference in the outcome

Barry Goldwater