Author Topic: Looking for a Word for Mitt Romney  (Read 3071 times)

Offline LMAO

Re: Looking for a Word for Mitt Romney
« Reply #50 on: July 22, 2021, 10:55:37 pm »

Yes ,there was voter fraud for decades by demon-rats.  Why do you ask?  You think there are honorable people in that party?  EVER?  Creators of KKK, and Jim Crow LAWS. Now wanting our guns.  Republicans were created to abolish slavery and most blacks were in the Republican Party.  LINCOLN was republican, MLK was republican.
All shooting events since LINCOLN...were done by demon-rats.  Scalice was the last republican known, to be  shot by demon-rat. Why don't you know all this? Are you a lefty?  JUST ASKING. 2016...there was not enough voter fraud by demo-rats to win in 2016, so in 2020 they made sure, that would not happen again.  100 million votes for POTUS TRUMP, yet you think biden won?  That is why Hillary was winking with obama and shocked, she DIDN'T WIN! 
Dead people voted. People that didn't exist, voted. One dog...voted! 5,000 ballots from china! 
Do I have to start from scratch?  I WANT MY AMERICA SAVED AND MY CONSTITUTION.  You don't?   

https://rumble.com/vf8iq3-scientific-proof-television-special-on-election-fraud-by-mike-lindell.html

@LegalAmerican

You need to stay on one point.

It's hard to respond to you when you bring up several unrelated arguments in one post.  Too many strawmen
« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 10:56:25 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #51 on: July 23, 2021, 02:30:10 am »
I believe every election has some fraud

The problem is proving that fraud made a difference in the outcome
That problem gets significantly reduced by investigating the election ballots and sending to prison any person who knowingly commits election fraud.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #52 on: July 23, 2021, 04:31:11 am »
Sorry. I forget, men want,  ONE THING, FACT at a time.  Women multi task.  WE TELL YOU ALL the facts,  at one time.

ZERO STRAW MAN. ALL TRUE.  ALL FACTS.

P.S.  trying to tell you, by examples, that democrats are NOT HONORABLE.  That yes,  they cheat all the time. That was the point. 
« Last Edit: July 23, 2021, 04:34:13 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline LMAO

« Reply #53 on: July 23, 2021, 12:52:40 pm »
Sorry. I forget, men want,  ONE THING, FACT at a time.  Women multi task.  WE TELL YOU ALL the facts,  at one time.

ZERO STRAW MAN. ALL TRUE.  ALL FACTS.

P.S.  trying to tell you, by examples, that democrats are NOT HONORABLE.  That yes,  they cheat all the time. That was the point.

I don’t think you know what a strawman is

I never made the argument that Democrats are honest and honorable. I was simply pointing out that many of the same people who are calling Mitt Romney traitor and other names probably cast a ballot for him in 2012. Nothing more than that

You see the same  when it comes to George W. Bush  and the Iraq War. I’ve seen left wing talking points being used today  by right wingers against George W Bush and his decision to go to war with Iraq . But many on the right were singing a different tune in 2004.

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #54 on: July 23, 2021, 04:28:56 pm »
@mystery-ak

I have been mulling this over ever since you posted this question,and the one and ONLY word that fits him in ALL aspects is "Whore".

He is,and always has been,for rent to the highest bidder.

And like Sharpton,JJ,MLK,and a host of other black preachers he uses his church/alleged religious beliefs to protect/shield him from criticise and prosecution like the typical street whore uses her pimp.

He is truly,one of the most dispickable creatures in politics,and that is saying something.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LMAO

« Reply #55 on: July 23, 2021, 04:33:02 pm »
@mystery-ak

I have been mulling this over ever since you posted this question,and the one and ONLY word that fits him in ALL aspects is "Whore".

He is,and always has been,for rent to the highest bidder.

And like Sharpton,JJ,MLK,and a host of other black preachers he uses his church/alleged religious beliefs to protect/shield him from criticise and prosecution like the typical street whore uses her pimp.

He is truly,one of the most dispickable creatures in politics,and that is saying something.

What do you say about a guy who asks someone (Donald Trump) to campaign for him in 2012 but then in 2016 attacks that same guy when he runs for president

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #56 on: July 23, 2021, 05:01:53 pm »

What do you say about a guy who asks someone (Donald Trump) to campaign for him in 2012 but then in 2016 attacks that same guy when he runs for president

@LMAO

A bought and paid for whore. Someone paid him to do that. He does NOTHING if there isn't a payoff in it for him.

We should send his ass back to Mexico.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2021, 05:02:48 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!