Author Topic: Ilhan Omar Wants Special U.S. Envoy to Fight Global ‘Islamophobia’  (Read 360 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ilhan Omar Wants Special U.S. Envoy to Fight Global ‘Islamophobia’

Simon Kent 21 Jul 2021

Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) added her voice to a group of Democratic lawmakers Tuesday calling on Secretary of State Antony Blinken to appoint a special U.S. international envoy tasked with ending “Islamophobia” wherever it is found.

Omar and two dozen other political allies pointed to what they called the “persecution of Muslims manifesting itself around the world” as reason for the appointment.

The lawmakers wrote in the letter cited by The Hill:

As part of our commitment to international religious freedom and human rights, we must recognize Islamophobia as a pattern that is repeating in nearly every corner of the globe.

It is past time for the United States to stand firmly in favor of religious freedom for all, and to give the global problem of Islamophobia the attention and prioritization it deserves.

They also called for the secretary “to specifically include anti-Muslim violence per se in next year’s annual human rights reports.”

The  Minnesota Democrat is co-leading the letter with Democratic Rep. Jan Schakowsky of Illinois.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/07/21/ilhan-omar-wants-special-u-s-envoy-to-fight-global-islamophobia/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

*****rollingeyes*****
Stop blowing up Jews and Christians, dear persecuted Muslims, and we'll consider your request.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Jihad Spice need to be returned to Somalia with postage due.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline dfwgator

David Duke's favorite Representative.

Offline Killer Clouds

Just because everyone sees Muslims for the terrorists they are has nothing to do with it. Islamophobia is another BS demonrat made up term.

P.S. Who are the democratic lawmakers? Which party is democratic? It's not the republicants and it sure as hell isn't the demonrats.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
I’d like to see a special envoy fight against sisters marrying their own brothers.  :whistle:
What is the gospel? I’ll put it in a sentence.
The gospel is the news that Jesus Christ, the Righteous One, died for our sins and rose again, eternally triumphant over all his enemies, so that there is now no condemnation for those who believe, but only everlasting joy.
That’s the gospel. (John Piper)

Online LMAO

I’ve learned over the years that any word that has “phobia” at the end of it  means “I don’t wanna debate the issue”
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
China put Muslims in concentration camps to beat the Muslim out of them and she stays quiet.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Did muslims learn 'fair' from democrats or the other way around?  Muslims go one a world jihad and the world responds with defending itself against the muslims war on them.  Life can be so 'unfair' to blind fanatic fools!
 :yowsa:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I’ve learned over the years that any word that has “phobia” at the end of it  means “I don’t wanna debate the issue”

True story. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.