Author Topic: Texas Democrats in DC is a 'super-spreader,' doctor says Psaki 'refusing to acknowledge a medical re  (Read 737 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

They came to fight a Republican-backed voting bill. Now the group of renegade Texas Democrats is fighting COVID-19.

And the White House is wrestling the idea that their lobbying efforts might have created a coronavirus super-spreader event.

The group of state lawmakers flew in to Washington, D.C., last week in order to lobby the Senate for a Democrat-sponsored voting bill that would quash the type of legislation their home-state Republican counterparts are currently trying to push through. Many of them shared the same charter jet – from which they posted a maskless selfie.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/texas-democrats-in-dc-super-spreader-event
The Republic is lost.

Offline thackney

Did some of these lie about getting vaccinated?
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Kamaji

Did some of these lie about getting vaccinated?

That's an interesting possibility.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Vaccinated people can get Covid. It just isn't as risky.
Countdown to Resignation

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
That's an interesting possibility.

It is.  Another interesting possibility would be they really did get vaccinated, and caught the COVID anyway, proving the vax doesn't work. Almost 10% of the Fleebags caught the dreaded disease. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Vaccinated people can get Covid. It just isn't as risky.

We went from "The vaccine prevents COVID" to "The vaccine makes it less likely you'll die from it."  Unmentioned:  Now Fauci admits he lied about treatments like Hydroxychloriquine killing people.

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
It is.  Another interesting possibility would be they really did get vaccinated, and caught the COVID anyway, proving the vax doesn't work. Almost 10% of the Fleebags caught the dreaded disease.
Let's look at just the MMR vaccine as an example since it's been around for so very long.

The MMR vaccine is very safe and effective. Two doses of MMR vaccine are about 97% effective at preventing measles; one dose is about 93% effective.

I wonder who in that mischief(what you call a large body of rats, appropriate no) was patient zero? And here's hoping they meet and greet as many dem senators as possible, Hey madam speaker have you said hello or have you scurried(rats scurry) to your bunker loaded with high end freezers and ice cream?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Let's look at just the MMR vaccine as an example since it's been around for so very long.

The MMR vaccine is very safe and effective. Two doses of MMR vaccine are about 97% effective at preventing measles; one dose is about 93% effective.

I wonder who in that mischief(what you call a large body of rats, appropriate no) was patient zero? And here's hoping they meet and greet as many dem senators as possible, Hey mad
am speaker have you said hello or have you scurried(rats scurry) to your bunker loaded with high end freezers and ice cream?

One of Madam Speaker's Aides caught it from the Fleebaggers.  He was supposedly vaccinated.
I will NOT comply.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
One of Madam Speaker's Aides caught it from the Fleebaggers.  He was supposedly vaccinated.
I don't doubt it for a moment, all I was pointing out was that even with a vaccine that has been around for decades and decades doing a great job is not a hundred percent effective at preventing measles. Also, I may have missed it but, I didn't see what variant they tested positive for, how ill they were or if they were asymptomatic.