Author Topic: FBI Allegedly Played ‘Larger Role’ In Whitmer Kidnapping Plot Than Previously Known, According To Re  (Read 1117 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

The FBI allegedly played a much “larger role” in the plot to kidnap Democratic Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, according to a BuzzFeed News report. The defense had originally planned to argue that the alleged plotters were “induced or persuaded” by the FBI.

At least 12 FBI informants and undercover FBI agents were involved with gathering information against the anti-government militia members who allegedly planned to kidnap Whitmer. BuzzFeed claimed that the FBI played a greater role than was previously known. The months-long investigation eventually led to the arrest of 14 individuals in connection to the plot to kidnap Whitmer, and 13 of them have pleaded not guilty, according to BuzzFeed.

The defendants claimed that the FBI-connected individuals often encouraged militia members to engage in the planning process and other criminal activities, and facilitated some of these interactions, according to Buzzfeed. From the defendants’ perspective, the informants and undercover agents were crucial pieces to the alleged plot. The defense further argued claimed that without the FBI’s influence, there may have never been a conspiracy to allegedly kidnap the governor, according to BuzzFeed.

https://dailycaller.com/2021/07/20/fbi-played-larger-role-gretchen-whitmer-kidnapping-plot-michigan/
The Republic is lost.

Offline skeeter

These agents weren’t just facilitating a bust of domestic terrorists. They were attempting to create a narrative for political purposes.

In this case they needed a couple of dimwits to bite. How long will it be before the FBI no longer requires participation from their targets in order to set them up?
« Last Edit: July 21, 2021, 01:21:13 am by skeeter »

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

These agents weren’t just facilitating a bust of domestic terrorists. They were attempting to create a narrative for political purposes.
In this case they needed a couple of dimwits to bite. How long will it be before the FBI no longer requires participation from their targets in order to set them up?
The FBI and other Federal agents did the same thing with the so called "insurrection". They infiltrated Patriotic American Groups, funded them, and then sold them on the idea of raiding the Capitol. They also arranged for dozens of Antifa to be there as well, all wearing MAGA hats.

Jan 6 is all a bullshit setup, funded, arranged, and organized, by the FBI and other government operators.

And now, all the Congress people have raging PTSD, were 'traumatized', cannot sleep, and need therapy.
I agree they need therapy. They always have, well before January.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

The FBI and other Federal agents did the same thing with the so called "insurrection". They infiltrated Patriotic American Groups, funded them, and then sold them on the idea of raiding the Capitol. They also arranged for dozens of Antifa to be there as well, all wearing MAGA hats.

Jan 6 is all a bullshit setup, funded, arranged, and organized, by the FBI and other government operators.

And now, all the Congress people have raging PTSD, were 'traumatized', cannot sleep, and need therapy.
I agree they need therapy. They always have, well before January.
25 years ago, before Waco, I woulda said you were nuts.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
This is the problem we saw even under Trump. Regardless of who is in office, the bureaucratic DC fourth branch of govt is squarely against all American citizens who don't bow to their agenda.

Conservatives know this, but only vaguely it seems. We need to start recognizing that our FedGov is willing to step up to open despotic tyranny to get us under their boot.
The Republic is lost.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

25 years ago, before Waco, I woulda said you were nuts.
The offer of National Guard protection only days before was declined.

Also, on Jan 6 even the normal Capitol Police were minimal, and told to stand down by government direction.
Essentially, since the Capitol Police knew very well they were coming, since it was organized by the FBI, they essentially just opened the doors and let them in. The only person who was shot, was a protester shot by Capitol Police. The protesters were unarmed and committed no violence against anyone.

And yet the Communist Totalitarian Democrats including their gimp-slaves in media and big-tech, claim that it was worse than Pearl Harbor, worse than 9/11, worse than the Holocaust, and worse than WWII including Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
This is the problem we saw even under Trump. Regardless of who is in office, the bureaucratic DC fourth branch of govt is squarely against all American citizens who don't bow to their agenda.

Conservatives know this, but only vaguely it seems. We need to start recognizing that our FedGov is willing to step up to open despotic tyranny to get us under their boot.

I know it for an absolute certainty and have for a LONG time now.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien