Author Topic: FNC’s Carlson: Democrat Claim We’re in a ‘Pandemic of the Unvaccinated’ Is Untrue  (Read 221 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
There is zero science with Fauci or any of the Democommies.  If people having had COVID have a nearly seven time greater immunity to COVID in the future as those receiving the vaccine, then the folks that have been diagnosed with the disease should be given deference in all things, i.e. travel, etc.

A recent article I read indicated studies put those having had COVID with a near seven times greater level of immunity than the vaccine.

But the idiots Democommies with their idiot Dr. Fauci, who has killed millions with his idiocy, they keep insisting on EVERYONE taking the vaccine.  Next they will want pregnant mothers to get a vaccine for their unborn babies.  What it all boils down to is MONEY  $$$$$  MONEY    $$$$$.  No science in all this sh*t.  None!!! 

The American sheeple need to pull their heads out of their posterior!!!

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
YOU MUST GET VACCINATED!!! YOU ARE KILLING PEOPLE!!!
Ok? After I got vaccinated I asked, 'So now what?'
She said, So now what, nothing. You still have to wear a mask. You still have to stay indoors.
You still have to social distance. And you can still get infected with COVID.
What the hell? So why did I do this? She said, because it's the "right thing to do."

What does that mean? The Democrats are determined to wring every drop of power and money out of all this COVID nonsense.
Democrats do not care if people die. That was proven by Cuomo and all the other Democrat Governors.

They only care about their own Power and Wealth. That is their only concern.
Democrats only care that you 'obey' them. So they can get their kickbacks from Big-Pharma.
Democrats cheer COVID deaths. Because it means they can keep this circus going on "permanently".
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

Any claims by Fauci, the WHO, the CDC, and DEMS is a lie!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline art.prout

Any claims by Fauci, the WHO, the CDC, and DEMS is a lie!

You can add the AMA and FDA to that list as well, in my opinion!