Author Topic: Texas Democrat Who Fled State Announces Congressional Run in Maximum Cringe Video  (Read 834 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Texas Democrat Who Fled State Announces Congressional Run in Maximum Cringe Video
By Bonchie | Jul 20, 2021 6:15 PM ET

As RedState reported this morning, the Texas Democrats who fled to Washington, D.C. in order to stop an election integrity bill aren’t having a good week. After initially receiving non-stop plaudits, including a reception with the vice president, a COVID outbreak has struck the group and others who have interfaced with them, including a White House official and a Nancy Pelosi staffer.

In the midst of all that, one of the derelicts decided now would be a great time to announce her 2022 Congressional run. State Rep. Michele Beckley put out a maximum cringe video fearmongering about the “fabric” of our nation being at risk.

https://twitter.com/BeckleyforTX/status/1417484772608286734

What’s so hilarious about this are the examples shown in the video. According to Beckley, the great threat to our democracy that she is running to stop are 24-hour voting and drive-thru voting. You know, those stalwart foundations of our republic, enshrined by the founders and protected by those who truly care for the sanctity of our elections. Faux moral panic, anyone?

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/07/20/texas-democrat-who-fled-state-announces-congressional-run-in-maximum-cringe-video-n413652
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline thackney

The very fabric of our nation is under attack, and I’m running for from Congress to save it.

FIFY
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I call this cringe-worthy.

What type of person would vote for something that looks like this?
« Last Edit: July 21, 2021, 12:28:58 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I call this cringe-worthy.

What type of person would vote for something that looks like this?

That explains the Miller Lite.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

All the Miller Lite on the planet wouldn't help that planeful.

Offline skeeter

I doubt this dimwit sees the irony in her quoting a guy, LBJ, who was notorious for electoral corruption.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I would say she is a major risk to the fabric of the nation, she would probably eat it, already looks like she ate everything else **nononono*

Reminds me of vintage petunia not the newer PC slenderized version.

Okay am I going to hell for that?

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

One would have thought the blue hair signified she preferred Bud Light, but then again, maybe the color was more akin to Schlitz Malt Liquor.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington