General Category > World News

Mexican highway robbers stole 7 million rounds of US ammo

(1/4) > >>

Elderberry:
American Military News by Ryan Morgan   July 20, 2021

Armed assailants stopped and stole two trailer-loads of small-caliber ammunition, consisting of more than 7 million total rounds, bound for the U.S. on June 11.

The Mexican newspaper Milenio reported the more than 7 million rounds of ammunition was valued at more than 55 million Mexican Pesos, more than $2.7 million USD. The theft took place on a highway in Mexico’s most violent state, Guanajuato.

The ammunition manufacturer, Tecnos Industries, told the Associated Press that 98.5 percent of the stolen ammunition was .22 caliber, not commonly used by criminal organizations like the Mexican cartels. The drivers for the ammunition shipments later found alive following the robbery.

More: https://americanmilitarynews.com/2021/07/mexican-highway-robbers-stole-7-million-rounds-of-us-ammo/

sneakypete:
Why would I care?

That ammo should have been made in America.

Elderberry:
Aguila is a subsidiary of Technos Industries. They are in the group of the largest ammo manufacturers in the world.

I don't have a problem with purchasing Non USA manufactured ammo. Just a few of the foreign ammo makers I've purchased products from are Lapua, Nosler, Fiocchi, Sellier & Bellot and Aguila.

PeteS in CA:
If I have .22 bullets flying my way, I won't much care that larger caliber bullets are more deadly or in what country they were manufactured. I'm weird that way.

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: PeteS in CA on July 21, 2021, 02:57:25 pm ---If I have .22 bullets flying my way, I won't much care that larger caliber bullets are more deadly or in what country they were manufactured. I'm weird that way.

--- End quote ---

@PeteS in CA

You miss the point,which is that if jobs were still available in the US there wouldn't be so much unrest,and the left wouldn't be taking over and creating their dream police state.

So far,the US is able to keep printing the welfare and unemployment checks to keep people fed and housed,which has kept the violence to a minimum,but when the day comes,and it WILL come,that we are no longer able to print the money because we no longer have credit,it's going to get ugly on a historical scale.

Not just from the professional welfare classes,either. People who worked all their lives and who are now living on a retirement check they EARNED will be as out of cash as the professional welfare classes. This includes people like retired military members and disabled veterans who are disabled due to going to war.

Yeah,it's going to get ugly on a historical scale when this happens,and make no mistake about it,the left is working hard day and night to make it happen.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version